Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Salamander Man
    • Apr 2014

Nobody talking about OC?

What happened to all the people who were trying OC? I've seen like 2 people talk about results, with no pictures.

I mean, even if it didn't work, why aren't people saying so?
  • Not giving up
    • Jun 2015

Because apparently it works, and the people who started using it got their lives back and probably now don't post on forums I imagine.
    Plus above all else, the price puts people off trying and until Kane lowers his costs it just won't receive the attention is may potentially deserve.

Comment

• RU58841
      • Mar 2015

Been wondering this every day. Lots of people buying it, very few reports of results or lack thereof.

Comment

• lukey
        • Oct 2012

I've been using for about 4-6 weeks now. It's difficult for me to report results because I've been pissing around with my minox routine which has effected my hair and I also only use 1ml on my hairline and some of mid scalp. So far all I can really say is that itching is very low at the moment.

Comment

• Not giving up
          • Jun 2015

Also, in regards to pictures, from The results Ive read about, I didn't see any claim it regrew hair, more just that is stopped hair loss from going any further. No need for pictures if all it does is halt loss.

Tbh, if this stuff stops any further loss, that's still a major win for the hair loss community.

Comment

• TubZy
            • Feb 2015

I'm currently waiting for mine to arrive. I will know if it's working or not bc I'm planning on dropping RU for it. That would be the real test. As soon I stop RU I get the bad MPB itch and shedding. If OC, stops that it can be a real win.

Comment

• RU58841
              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Not giving up
              Also, in regards to pictures, from The results Ive read about, I didn't see any claim it regrew hair, more just that is stopped hair loss from going any further. No need for pictures if all it does is halt loss.

Tbh, if this stuff stops any further loss, that's still a major win for the hair loss community.
              Definitely, that would be amazing. My main concern right now is just that it seemed like a few people explained that it stopping their shedding for a few weeks, only for the shedding to resume. So whenever someone reports good results, we need to know for how long they've been using it.

Comment

• Not giving up
                • Jun 2015

Yeah I've seen some reports claiming it worked great for a few weeks/months but then shedding restarted. Makes you wonder if the body just adjusts too quickly to it.
                But I have seen some claim no shedding for upto a year before they stopped posting, which you'd hope would mean it stayed away for good and he just moved on.

Comment

Working...