Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aceman
    • May 2015

Side effects of Minox?

I would like to get a clear picture of what the side effects might be for just Minox, and nothing else.

1) What % of users experience side effects? Is it like 80%? 50%? 10%? or 1%?
    2) How severe are the side effects? Is it like a bit of topical flakiness and dryness? Or is it like brain fog, change in blood pressure, anxiety, etc? What else are the the serious side effects?
    3) Do the side effects stay consistent, get better, or get worse as you continue to use the product?
    4) Are most people who post here self selected with worse side effects? I know a couple of people in real life who used Minox and had no problems on it.
  • jamesst11
    • Jun 2014

I would just research this on the internet and consult with your doc. Every one on here is going to tell you different things. I personally don't think topical minoxidil is that dangerous.

Comment

• aceman
      • May 2015

Originally posted by jamesst11
      I would just research this on the internet and consult with your doc. Every one on here is going to tell you different things. I personally don't think topical minoxidil is that dangerous.
      um, this IS researching on the internet

Comment

Working...