+ Reply to Thread

Default Vinci Hair Clinic Malaga, Spain.

Hi people,

I am new to this forum so hello to all. Lately I have began looking into hair transplants. I am from Scotland. I have set up a consultation with vinci hair clinic and would just like to know if anyone on here has had any dealings with this company or more a Dr Nestor Pissano, this is the guy that would be carrying out my surgery should I choose to go ahead with it. I cant really seem to find a great deal about this guys work on the net so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

BD89

I have mate,

Had surgery with them in April this year. I flew to Malaga for a few days and had my procedure with the team. Dr Pissano is a really nice guy and the team are excellent. I'm near enough 9 weeks out from my procedure so its to early to tell, but fingers crossed when it all grows in It should look good. Im one of 5 members of a group close friends that has been to Vinci, Two to Malaga and Three to the London clinic.

Did you meet with Paul Oliver?

If you want to know anymore then ask away, I was in the same position as you.

Hi D8n
    I am looking to go to the Vinci clinic in Malaga or Madrid and I want to find out more about the doctor you had and if the results are good.
    I am having problems finding out about any doctors there and their experience. Do they have any association with the American boards?
    Can you show me any pictures?
    I hope to hear as i am keen to get some info.
    Many thanks

Hi Propdevel,

I found Vinci to be good. Who have you been dealing with, Paul Oliver?

I had my surgery with Dr Pissano in Malaga. The team were good.

I am happy with my results but would like a bit more density. I believe this is common after a HT.

If you want to PM your number I am more than happy to whatsapp before and after pictures.

Cheers,

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by D8n View Post
    Hi Propdevel,

I found Vinci to be good. Who have you been dealing with, Paul Oliver?

I had my surgery with Dr Pissano in Malaga. The team were good.

I am happy with my results but would like a bit more density. I believe this is common after a HT.

If you want to PM your number I am more than happy to whatsapp before and after pictures.

Cheers,

Dan

Hi Dan

Thank you so much for replying and I really appreciate that.
    The doctor that would be performing on me would be Dr Santiago Casquero. Never hear about him and I will do some research.
    Yes, i would appreciate the pictures as it helps to get details of how it is, if you don't mind.
    I think the surgeon is the ultimate importance and thus i am keen to get the right person. No second chance.
    Thanks Dan
    regards
    Marcus

Hi Propdevil just wondering if you had your procedure with dr casquero. I cant find any reviews or information on him other than this thread which is worrying me. I have booked and paid my deposit for later this year. Can you help and give me confidence in what to expect from him? I thought it was going to be dr pissano!

Default HI

Hi Gfunk
    Firstly apologies for not replying back sooner. I have been researching this hair procedure FUT/FUE for 3 years now and its progressed a lot over this time.
    During my research I have decided not to go with a large clinic for several reasons.
    1. Although they have the name of a big clinic, their surgeons are not consistent. By this i mean that you an get any surgeon working on your scalp and they are not all up to standard.. I would therefore not recommend going with a surgeon you do not know (whether or not its a renowned clinic)
    I know noting about the surgeon Dr Casquero you are speaking about.
    I made a decision NOT to go with any surgeon who is not trained or a member of IAHRS or any other American institute. They are the best and safest and they have all the safety networks behind them.

Please let me know how you get along.
    Kind regards
    Marcus

Very strange set up. I had a consultation with a very young guy. All seemed really shady to me. Who are these Doctors, are they even surgeons??