Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TubZy
    • Feb 2015

LilPauly Regime

Lilpauly what is your regime? I have almost the exact same hair loss and hair style as you. I saw you mentioned you had regrowth before. My left front temple is starting to recede and density is lost on top after stopping Minox.
  • Ziggyz123
    • Feb 2015

Hey TubZy, quick question. When you used minox was it only on your hairline and then when you quit you thinned on top and also on hairline? I had to quit due to irritation after 2 years, but I only applied to my hairline. Now, my whole scalp is way thinner and hairline on both sides thinned/receded. I was only applying for maintenance too. I never saw regrowth.guess it was keeping my hair all over even though
    I only put it along my hairline

Comment

• TubZy
      • Feb 2015

IYeah Im a diffuse thinner but hairline was still in good shape. I applied the 5% about 2ml or so all over top of scalp and temples. I have been off for 6 months..right temple stayed in tact left side is taking a hit getting thinner and receding ...I need to do something quick.

I'm on RU and neogenic. Which has pretty much has me covered an the AA side. Its the regrowth side that I need help with now or a combo of both another AA and regrowth....I have CB from iron drsgon but haven't used it yet..

On the plus side my skin looks so much better and my face isn't bloated anymore. I'm about 9 or 10% body fat and ripped and still had a fat face which lead me to quit Minox.

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by TubZy
        IYeah Im a diffuse thinner but hairline was still in good shape. I applied the 5% about 2ml or so all over top of scalp and temples. I have been off for 6 months..right temple stayed in tact left side is taking a hit getting thinner and receding ...I need to do something quick.

I'm on RU and neogenic. Which has pretty much has me covered an the AA side. Its the regrowth side that I need help with now or a combo of both another AA and regrowth....I have CB from iron drsgon but haven't used it yet..

On the plus side my skin looks so much better and my face isn't bloated anymore. I'm about 9 or 10% body fat and ripped and still had a fat face which lead me to quit Minox.
        do u do steroids ? If so then that will lead to a a moon face . It did with me

Comment

• TubZy
          • Feb 2015

IIn the past yes. I don't do aromatzing/estrogenic steroids just hardening one like anavar, masteron etc. so moon face would not be from that.

Moon face is gone once I dropped Minox along with the bags under eyes so I'm certain it's from minox it only took me 2 years to finally realize.

I just picked up .5mm dermaroller can I use that ED before applying topicals like RU at night for better aborbption and regrowth?

I also get the MPB itch way more now off minox. What would help that? Aloe Vera?

Comment

• lilpauly
            • Feb 2012

I got a moon face taking tbol,

Comment

• TubZy
              • Feb 2015

Moon face is gone man. I have used minox when not on steroids and still got it. I took steroids before even starting hair loss treatments which is the reason what caused me to start shedding in the first place a few years ago

What do you suggest for anti inflammatory and regrowth? Saba gel? Aloe Vera? Do they work or nah

My current regime is

30mg of RU in neogenic
              Regenpure DR shampoo ED
              Shieldo adengogen
              Will add in olive oil and castor 1 to 2 hours before shower
              I have a bottle of iron Dragon cb too

Comment

Working...