+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Regarding setipiprant, those trials are scheduled to begin by late 2015/early 2016. We'll know in the fall if SM progresses to phase 3. Allergan investor relations told poster "Biqqie Smalls" (who is a shareholder) in May that results for Bim would be out in "a few months." Bim could be in phase 3 right now for all we know.

There's also the strong possibility that clincal trials will be reformed to make them shorter, more efficient with the "21st Century Cures Act." Anyone on here interested in a new treatment should look into it, because if it is signed into law (which will happen sometime during the winter), the time to market for a drug like Seti should be cut down significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    Regarding setipiprant, those trials are scheduled to begin by late 2015/early 2016. We'll know in the fall if SM progresses to phase 3. Allergan investor relations told poster "Biqqie Smalls" (who is a shareholder) in May that results for Bim would be out in "a few months." Bim could be in phase 3 right now for all we know.

There's also the strong possibility that clincal trials will be reformed to make them shorter, more efficient with the "21st Century Cures Act." Anyone on here interested in a new treatment should look into it, because if it is signed into law (which will happen sometime during the winter), the time to market for a drug like Seti should be cut down significantly.
    wouldn't their phase III have to be registered with clinicaltrials.gov? and I feel like that isn't something they wouldn't just not mention starting, unfortunately..but i guess we will see

Is it just me or does it seem like one of these threads is opened up every week with the same answers?

Damn 2021 for CB really? 6 years thats crazy. Truly depressing. Anything in the next 2-3 years? I will be fully bald in 6 years.

None of the studies showed wonderful result. So there is nothing to get excited. No budy can tell u time line.

Sadly we still need propecia for sure, we can skip minox using something like adenosine maybe but we need to preserve our nordwood for at least 3-4 more years and hope we can switch to setipriprant+bim combo, that's what people should do

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    The merger of Allergan and $KYTH should explain Bim's positive Phase II results. I am 99% sure that Allergan is continuing to develop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    Sadly we still need propecia for sure, we can skip minox using something like adenosine maybe but we need to preserve our nordwood for at least 3-4 more years and hope we can switch to setipriprant+bim combo, that's what people should do
    3-4 years... why not make it 5 ? Shit this is depressing. Could up the game with RU besides fin but don't feel like putting that shit on my head for 4 years.

Seti + bim is very promissing, but the most important thing we are waiting for is, in my opinion, Replicel (or other cell therapy). The reason is simple: it will be a permanent solution. It wouldn't be a miracle cure for NW7, but it will stop further hairloss for balding people and give some regrowth. Along with good HT - the problem will be solved without the necessity of taking drugs forever.

In 5 years maybe you can expect some new therapies alongside the current ones we have with a more favorable profile of side effects. That's about it unfortunately.

Till then finasteride, ru58841, minoxidil, dutasteride