Default Need to improve regime

Hey guys..below is my regime.

Neogenic w/ 30mg of RU every night
    Shieldo Adenogen every night
    Prox-N every night
    Regenepure DR ED
    Nano shampoo
    dermaroll EOD

I was on minox for two years and dropped it due to sides. I have been off for almost 6 months and have def lost some ground. I'm a diffuse thinner and hairline is still in pretty good shape. What else can I add to increase thickness/density on the top and regrowth? I read about PSI..not sure about anything else? Topcial spiro?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Hey guys..below is my regime.

Neogenic w/ 30mg of RU every night
    Shieldo Adenogen every night
    Prox-N every night
    Regenepure DR ED
    Nano shampoo
    dermaroll EOD

I was on minox for two years and dropped it due to sides. I have been off for almost 6 months and have def lost some ground. I'm a diffuse thinner and hairline is still in pretty good shape. What else can I add to increase thickness/density on the top and regrowth? I read about PSI..not sure about anything else? Topcial spiro?

Thanks
    You missed a CRITICAL application time frame that people routinely miss. You can squeeze in an application time about 1-2 hours before showering.

I like to use olive oil and castor oil(spiked with peppermint, lavendar, cloves). Apply the olive oil first to break some of the viscosity of castor oil. You can dermaroll with about a .5 mm to speed absorption.

You can use some of the Indian hair oils too like amla, brahmi, etc...

Look at topical lard(non-hydrogenated) too. Seriously. Then dermaroll. Adipogenesis drives angiogenesis...
    http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...0/en.2009-1023
    http://cltri.gov.in/Pugazhendan/Bene...20Alopecia.pdf

My hair tends to be too dry without pre-oiling before shampooing.

Adipose tissue acts maybe as a way to replace what normal EPC's should be doing...creating blood vessels. EPC numbers are lower in metabolic syndrome.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...0/en.2009-1023

Discussion
    Angiogenesis, the formation of new vessels from preexisting ones, is a strictly regulated process that is indispensable for reproduction, development, wound healing, and tumor growth. It is also clear that the dramatic tissue remodeling that occurs within adipose tissues during fat mass expansion is accompanied by angiogenesis. Adipose tissue has long been known to promote wound healing and to revascularize ischemic tissues (20, 21). These findings suggest that adipose tissue produces angiogenic molecules.

Up your RU dose or get on finasteride (if you can with regards to sides). You take a pretty low dose of RU, 30mg might be too little for you.

OK, so I will order a .5mm dermaroller. That works fine because when I get back from them gym I usually have some free time and will apply it then.

So I dermaroll then apply olive oil let it dry for 10min then apply castor oil? I have olive oil already , need to pick up some castor oil does it matter what kind?

Thanks

OK, so I will order a .5mm dermaroller. That works fine because when I get back from them gym I usually have some free time and will apply it then.

So I dermaroll then apply olive oil let it dry for 10min then apply castor oil? I have olive oil already , need to pick up some castor oil does it matter what kind?

Thanks
    Get extra virgin olive oil. The darkest green you can find.

Cold pressed castor oil-hexane free.

Olive oil was the control in the topical cyclo study and it grow some hair on its own. Not as much...but some. All kinds of anecdotes about castor oil.

Olive oil wont absorb in your skin in 10 minutes. If you leave it in over night it will absorb quite nicely. If you just use castor oil it will take about 3 shampoos to get it all out. You can apply castor oil immediately after or just blend the two 50/50 mix.

Default Yeah...

Yeah definitely I would also tell the olive oil is one of the best and very useful natural substance ..for hair it can maintain your hair healthy and make it free from dandruff..

Quote Originally Posted by qwanlee View Post
    Get extra virgin olive oil. The darkest green you can find.

Cold pressed castor oil-hexane free.

Olive oil was the control in the topical cyclo study and it grow some hair on its own. Not as much...but some. All kinds of anecdotes about castor oil.

Olive oil wont absorb in your skin in 10 minutes. If you leave it in over night it will absorb quite nicely. If you just use castor oil it will take about 3 shampoos to get it all out. You can apply castor oil immediately after or just blend the two 50/50 mix.
    Ok I will try it with the the blend and leave it in for two hours. I did try to put olive oil in one night after topicals but man my pillow was so greasy the next morning

Ok I will try it with the the blend and leave it in for two hours. I did try to put olive oil in one night after topicals but man my pillow was so greasy the next morning
    I would do it at night also but already applying a shit ton of topicals ...do you do this yourself with the olive oil and castor and did u get results?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Up your RU dose or get on finasteride (if you can with regards to sides). You take a pretty low dose of RU, 30mg might be too little for you.
    Was on Fin for 2 years dropped because of sides. That's why I'm on a lower dose of RU. I was also on minox for 2 years and dropped that 6 months ago. RU held most of the damage from dropping fin. But after dropping Minox thats when I started to get bad need something to thicken back up . My left temple took a hit too

I'm not entirely sure how long Minox shed lasts. I'm hoping some of my natural hair will come back.

I do have CB from iron Dragon though. Not sure if I should start it or not ...Or possibly in combo with low dose RU?