Threaded View

Default Is there a way that I can hide/treat my hair loss? 19 yo.. (pics)

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing great, I'm completly depressed right now because 3 days ago, a girl that I was going out with, noticed that I was balding..and basically she never talked to me back. The last thing she said was "I thought you were different", as some kind of excuse, because I'm pretty sure I did nothing wrong

I've been reading every single thread about topicals, people with same problems, etc, and I yet don't know what to do with my hair/my life, since not even my parents are willing to give me a hand, cause they don't see this as some kind of "desease".. They weren't even letting me take finasteride 2 years ago because of the sides it COULD (but did not) do to me. Sadly, I couldn't see any results within these 2 years..

Well, here are some pictures of how I currently look, please feel free to say what could I do to "hide" my hair loss:

---------------------------
    http://imgur.com/lmHuUf4 - with fringe
    http://imgur.com/goLXRQT - no fringe

http://imgur.com/qFrTAxa - reason for why I'm getting "verbally abused"
    ---------------------------

In case you ask something related to this... :

Medicaments?

- Finasteride 1mg + minox for 2 years (17-19), no sides, but no "results" either.

Dermatologist or any test taken?

- I went to a dermatologist once when I was 17, she looked at my head and said I had to take finasteride and minoxidil, that was it. No tests were made.

Family that is bald?

- My dad is the only one who started loosing his hair during his late 30's, the rest of my family (mother included have full heads of hair)

When did your hair loss start?

- When I hit 15, which was when my parents divorced, but If that was the problem, I would've gotten my hair back already, I think..

How is your hair density?

- If i open my hair on any part of my head it will look somewhat like that, I don't have much hair on my sides either (compared to my friends) but since my hair is curly, I'm capable of hiding some places.

Would you consider shaving your head?

- Sadly, no. As you can see, I don't look exactly like a man for 19 years old. I'm too white, and I don't have any facial hair..

So far a guy said that I should try a "derma-roller" and another guy said to try RU, but I read the thread about its procedure and I have no clue on how to get those items + costs quite high for a student.. I think the only possible way would be buying it already made, but I'm afraid it would cost alot more than minox + finasteride.

Thanks for the time reading this, and I'm sorry if I look too desperate, but damn, life is getting really hard to live right now, and this is heavily influencing my grades