+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by voxman View Post
    Before you buzz it - how about getting a nice cut and style? Right now it kind of all over the place - you might find a nice look that suits you well. One that uses your best features to full advantage.
    I have no clue on which type of style/cut would fit me the best right now.. Mpbman said I shouldn't buzz it if I want to use caboki/toppik, so I'll take that in consideration; my dad told me that I should shave it, although I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how bad my hair is right now..

So between using topics, shaving it/cutting it short or use a damn hair system I'll have to find a way to save myself from this shame, because society can be quite cruel sometimes. And the lackage of hair on a teen is enough for a random person to shut you down..

Like I said, I'll only cut/shave my hair next wednesday, so I'll gladly receive all your suggestions until there And once again, thank you so much for helping me out with this, I love this community ! ^.^

Doctor Representative

Quote Originally Posted by Vunoo View Post
    I have no clue on which type of style/cut would fit me the best right now..
    Vunoo, a quick trip to a local barber/stylist for a look at what can be done is a start! Some knowledgeable young stylists can do wonders and just may give you a new and different outlook.

I'll have to find a way to save myself from this shame, because society can be quite cruel sometimes. And the lackage of hair on a teen is enough for a random person to shut you down..
    there's nothing shameful about having a shaven head.. tons of guys have shaven heads these guys... even very young guys in their early 20's..... some do look better than others with it though..

hell the entire leading cast of furious 7 have shaven heads for christ's sake...

Quote Originally Posted by bergiss View Post
    there's nothing shameful about having a shaven head.. tons of guys have shaven heads these guys... even very young guys in their early 20's..... some do look better than others with it though..

hell the entire leading cast of furious 7 have shaven heads for christ's sake...
    I'm not talking about having a shaven head, I'm talking about lacking hair.. that's my point, I know there's nothing wrong with having a shaven head.

@voxman, will do that

UPDATE !

Hey guys ! This is how I currently look right now, the woman said I shouldn't buzz my hair so I ended up cutting it like that what do u guys think?

http://imgur.com/oXm4MAE

Should I cut it shorter or do you think it looks decent like this ? Also, could any of you give me a hand with the color for caboki ? Something around medium-brown ?

And once again, thank you for all the positive posts and support I kinda feel better right now, although I'm still pretty scared of my crown while I'm not using caboki :3

UPDATE !

Hey guys ! This is how I currently look right now, the woman said I shouldn't buzz my hair so I ended up cutting it like that what do u guys think?

http://imgur.com/oXm4MAE

Should I cut it shorter or do you think it looks decent like this ? Also, could any of you give me a hand with the color for caboki ? Something around medium-brown ?

And once again, thank you for all the positive posts and support I kinda feel better right now, although I'm still pretty scared of my crown while I'm not using caboki :3
    Looking really good mate!

As for caboki - judging from the photos you're more "dark brown" than "medium brown" in my opinion. You could also continue using rogaine/minoxidil, since it's most effective on crown part of the hair.

And maybe 0.25mg to 0.5mg propecia per day for maintaining what you have could be beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpbman View Post
    Looking really good mate!

As for caboki - judging from the photos you're more "dark brown" than "medium brown" in my opinion. You could also continue using rogaine/minoxidil, since it's most effective on crown part of the hair.

And maybe 0.25mg to 0.5mg propecia per day for maintaining what you have could be beneficial.
    Hey mpbman! I've been taking propecia/finasteride 1mg for 2 years already :3 since I was 17, I'm not sure if it is doing anything tho

I'm gonna buy caboki today, and then we'll see how this works.. I also planned a trip to a well-known dermatologist next month, hopefully he can explain me better what is really going on with me

Thanks for the help mate, love u bro ! #noHomo