+ Reply to Thread

Default Bob Beck's Protocol- Possible Role of Toxoplasma Gondii

I dont buy it. I will stick to hormones over a far out theory with pretty flimsy evidence. They even say in the thread the guy most likely never even had MPB in the first place. But hey believe this or the world is flat I wont argue with anyone.

You dont have to buy anything. I am suggesting STRONGLY that T. gondii is VERY likely implicated in mpb. I have added even more evidence showing where the so called organ rejection that Dr. Proctor(correctly) mentions on his website comes from. Everything just seems to add up.

I'll post some of the thread: (his interview at lifeextension:

"Dr. P: First, organ transplant drugs like cyclosporine reverse balding. They are too toxic for cosmetic purposes, but some new ones have just been patented listing hair loss as one application.

Second, under the microscope the balding hair follicle looks like organ rejection. Finally, researchers have discovered antibodies to the hair follicle. "

Graft vs host disease ___IS____ organ rejection. IMO, cyclo topically does work to a degree but it has been known to be hyperandrogenic which probably greatly limits its effectiveness.

Cutaneous toxoplasmosis histologically mimicking graft-versus-host disease.
    Vidal CI1, Pollack M, Uliasz A, del Toro G, Emanuel PO.
    Author information
    Abstract

The dermatology service is frequently consulted to assess cutaneous eruptions after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. We describe a case of cutaneous toxoplasmosis in a stem cell transplant patient where toxoplasmosis trophozoites elicited a reaction pattern mimicking an interface dermatitis. At first blush, these findings may be misinterpreted as either a reaction to a drug or graft-versus-host disease. We hope that this case will prove helpful for dermatopathologists in asserting the correct diagnosis of cutaneous toxoplasmosis-if left untreated or treated incorrectly, this disease has a dismal prognosis.

I later suggest trying _topical_ valium. Which will have immune suppression without nasty cyclo side effects.

Prolongation of skin allograft survival by Valium (diazepam).
    Ballantyne DL Jr, Harper AD.
    Abstract

The survival of rat skin allografts was significantly increased by repeated intraperitoneal injections of 2.5 mg Valium (diazepam) into hosts. In addition, in vivo pretreatment of the donor animals at this dose level decreased the intensity of the recipients' immune responses to skin allografts. In vitro exposure of skin grafts to Valium also prolonged allograft survival.

Quote Originally Posted by qwanlee View Post
    I later suggest trying _topical_ valium. Which will have immune suppression without nasty cyclo side effects.

Prolongation of skin allograft survival by Valium (diazepam).
    Ballantyne DL Jr, Harper AD.
    Abstract

The survival of rat skin allografts was significantly increased by repeated intraperitoneal injections of 2.5 mg Valium (diazepam) into hosts. In addition, in vivo pretreatment of the donor animals at this dose level decreased the intensity of the recipients' immune responses to skin allografts. In vitro exposure of skin grafts to Valium also prolonged allograft survival.

Will a doctor give you Valium for this purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by topback View Post
    Will a doctor give you Valium for this purpose?
    Have to check.

You can get it overseas. You can also check alibaba or indiamart for quotes.
    If there was enough demand, I bet Kane could get it. Kane might get it anyways but he will get his cut.

delete