+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

You can visit our page for information about hair transplantation in Turkey. You can contact us for your inquiries.
    https://welfareabroad.com/treatments...ir-transplant/

Your question is not one that I find difficult to answer but I won't answer it the way that you hope First, I would not have a 3900 graft FUE procedure. Why? Because it is asking for trouble. What if those 3900 grafts are a complete failure for whatever reason? You're done. Finito. Over. Most of your donor hair is gone. This is the case with FUE, with strip you've got some more but not much.

Hi Joe, that’s an interesting paragraph above you mention. I have two questions relating to this:

1) when you say that you have some more by using the fuss technique, can I ask roughly how much more? What % more would you have?

2) I have never had a transplant before but considering one, however one clinic has advised that I can have a 6000-8000 hair transplant by either FUT (Fuss). Or a double day FUE of 6000-8000 hairs. Do you think this is too much for a first time hair transplant and would advise against this or do you think this is about right in terms of grafts?

Thanks Joe

1) when you say that you have some more by using the fuss technique, can I ask roughly how much more? What % more would you have?

It is difficult to say and while I do believe that more grafts are available via the "FUSS first" approach the amount of hair that can be moved may not be so different as FUE can specifically target follicular units with more hairs. In a FUSS procedure you are limited to what is in the strip that is taken. However, I can confidently say that in my own case, I could not have had as much hair moved had I only had FUE to begin with but this is strictly due to the way my scalp heals after strip surgery in that my laxity returned to near normal for my first several procedures.

2) I have never had a transplant before but considering one, however one clinic has advised that I can have a 6000-8000 hair transplant by either FUT (Fuss). Or a double day FUE of 6000-8000 hairs. Do you think this is too much for a first time hair transplant and would advise against this or do you think this is about right in terms of grafts?

You said "hairs" so was the quote in grafts or hairs specifically? This is important to know because an 8000 hair procedure is about 3500 grafts. Please clarify.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post

You said "hairs" so was the quote in grafts or hairs specifically? This is important to know because an 8000 hair procedure is about 3500 grafts. Please clarify.
    Hi Joe, thanks for answering. Yes I have been quoted 6000-8000 HAIRS for ether an FUE or FUT procedure. So In grafts I was wondering if this would be within your recommended amount.

Best wishes,

That is on the high end of what I feel is a safe limit but personally, I think 3000 is a safer number to consider for either procedure.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

I have had a hair transplantation with Estinist in Istanbul. The team was very professional and i am very satisfied with the results. It has been almost 5 months and i alredy have a coverage that i always wanted. They didn't have a limit on grafts. Some clinics were saying that they can take 3.500 grafts but in estinist they managed to get 4.500 grafts and the price didn't change and the place were the hair was extracted hasnt been damaged. I was worried that I would be left with scars and bald patches on the back of my head but it is impossible to tellthat I have had a hair transplant!. My hair transplantation was made by doctors, which was very important for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    That is on the high end of what I feel is a safe limit but personally, I think 3000 is a safer number to consider for either procedure.
    Hi joe. Dr erdogan at asmed quoted me 5000 fue grafts done over 2 days so 2500 on consecutive days. Yes his high graft results are amazing as i know you have seen but is this still too much? Or as its done over 2 days makes it safer to do?

Is the doctor expected to insert the grafts after the doctor makes the slit or is that typically an assistant/tech job? Does the doctor need to collect the graphs after using the punch tool whether its manual or motor or is it ok for a tech to do that?
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1 View Post
    I myself went to Cosmedica for my HT in September last year. I had seen various people online who had good experiences with Cosmedica so decided to take the plunge myself. I am just over 4 months since my op and am very happy with the way things are going. I had 2500 grafts.
    DO you have any pictures of your operation and results?

Quote Originally Posted by rmayling View Post
    I have had a hair transplantation with Estinist in Istanbul. The team was very professional and i am very satisfied with the results. It has been almost 5 months and i alredy have a coverage that i always wanted. They didn't have a limit on grafts. Some clinics were saying that they can take 3.500 grafts but in estinist they managed to get 4.500 grafts and the price didn't change and the place were the hair was extracted hasnt been damaged. I was worried that I would be left with scars and bald patches on the back of my head but it is impossible to tellthat I have had a hair transplant!. My hair transplantation was made by doctors, which was very important for me.
    Can you post pictures? I'm looking at a transplant in the near future. Thank you