+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Charlieb View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering has anybody heard of this place "COSMEDICA", in Istanbul?
    They offer a 1800 euro's 'all inclusive' deal with 3000-4000 grafts. Now, I know it's never good to judge by price but is this what I could possibly expect elsewhere in Europe? I am from New Zealand so I obviously have to travel to get a HT.

Thanks people
    I myself went to Cosmedica for my HT in September last year. I had seen various people online who had good experiences with Cosmedica so decided to take the plunge myself. I am just over 4 months since my op and am very happy with the way things are going. I had 2500 grafts.

I have had a hair transplantation with Estinist in Istanbul. The team was very professional and i am very satisfied with the results. It has been almost 5 months and i alredy have a coverage that i always wanted. They didn't have a limit on grafts. Some clinics were saying that they can take 3.500 grafts but in estinist they managed to get 4.500 grafts and the price didn't change and the place were the hair was extracted hasnt been damaged. I was worried that I would be left with scars and bald patches on the back of my head but it is impossible to tellthat I have had a hair transplant!. My hair transplantation was made by doctors, which was very important for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rmayling View Post
    I have had a hair transplantation with Estinist in Istanbul. The team was very professional and i am very satisfied with the results. It has been almost 5 months and i alredy have a coverage that i always wanted. They didn't have a limit on grafts. Some clinics were saying that they can take 3.500 grafts but in estinist they managed to get 4.500 grafts and the price didn't change and the place were the hair was extracted hasnt been damaged. I was worried that I would be left with scars and bald patches on the back of my head but it is impossible to tellthat I have had a hair transplant!. My hair transplantation was made by doctors, which was very important for me.
    Can you post pictures? I'm looking at a transplant in the near future. Thank you

There are good hospitals in Istanbul, be careful about small clinics. The technicians operate the operations not the doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishbald View Post
    MCAN Health Clinic has the best professional doctors in Istanbul. I can totally suggest them. My hair transplant is done 6 months ago, and they're still calling me about my treatment's status.
    https://www.mcanhealth.com/en/hair-transplant-turkey/
    Dumb ass. Result hasn't even come through yet and your recommending them. At least you're getting your commission

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1 View Post
    I myself went to Cosmedica for my HT in September last year. I had seen various people online who had good experiences with Cosmedica so decided to take the plunge myself. I am just over 4 months since my op and am very happy with the way things are going. I had 2500 grafts.
    DO you have any pictures of your operation and results?