+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

There are good hospitals in Istanbul, be careful about small clinics. The technicians operate the operations not the doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishbald View Post
    MCAN Health Clinic has the best professional doctors in Istanbul. I can totally suggest them. My hair transplant is done 6 months ago, and they're still calling me about my treatment's status.
    https://www.mcanhealth.com/en/hair-transplant-turkey/
    Dumb ass. Result hasn't even come through yet and your recommending them. At least you're getting your commission

Hi joe,

I’m considering cosmedica in turkey as they have been recommended to me. There is a package they do where you request the Doctor to carry out the surgery and not technicians, in this case Dr Acar. I’ve googled the Dr and can only see positive things.

Dr acar never ever carries out the surgery...it’s done by a technician (every single time)

Hi joe I’m sure if u still read these as post was a good while ago Now. Wanted to say everything you write is so knowledgeable and you’d be mad not to listen to you. Great work bro. Wanted to say have u had experience with going to dr hakan doganay practice then and seen how he works?? (Cos u mentioned before u wouldn’t say unless you’d been first hand) wanted to know what you thought of his work cos after a year of research (and with a 6/7k budget) I’m 99% certain he is the man for me?? Only not concern is that all his work online is amazing yes but seems to be a while ago (some ppl saying results aren’t what they used to be?) be great if you could give your opinion thanks again man

Also one last question mate....do u think these 3 doctors/places are formidable.
    Dr kaan pekiner
    HLC Ankara and
    Bruno ferreira Portugal 🇵🇹

You can check on internet....Dr.Erkam Caymaz doing operation himself. Especially opening hair channel. I think thats awesome for patients. I did from him. I will share. You can check my profile.

In general you can divide the hair transplant clinics in Turkey into three tiers (all-inclusive, medium and premium). I would be careful with all all-inclusive packages below 3,000 EUR because here most of the work is done by the technicians and the results are rather volatile. A good sign is if the doctors calculates per graft. Check out this site for all the pro and cons per tier: https://medihair.com/en/hair-transplant-turkey/. Turkey has some great hair transplant surgeons. However, its difficult to cut through all the marketing and find them BEFORE your surgery I hope this is helpful.