Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HairlossAt15
    • May 2013

Originally posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready
    I'm not hopelessly optimistic, because I've been losing my hair for long enough (3 years). But, I gotta say, it really looks like things are falling into place.
    Can I have a new of the bill or a link to an article about it. Just curious

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by HairlossAt15
      Can I have a new of the bill or a link to an article about it. Just curious

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
        Many of us, no wait.... damn near all of us don't or won't give a rats ass about accelerating setipirant as a hair loss treatment. Just release it already. The same goes for Follica and anything to do with stem cells.
        I'd agree with you, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. I'm trying to give relevant information. Yes, people will care if Setipiprant is accelerated, because the alternative is waiting longer.

You know, for a guy who does a lot of bitching and moaning about the speed of FDA trials, I'm surprised you're not interested when finding out there's a strong likelihood they'll be sped up.

Comment

• Sogeking
          • Feb 2011

When is that supposed to come in front of congress?
          Is the exact date known?

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Sogeking
            When is that supposed to come in front of congress?
            Is the exact date known?
            In a couple weeks according to everything I've read

Comment

• dus
              • Mar 2015

You know, for a guy who does a lot of bitching and moaning about the speed of FDA trials, I'm surprised you're not interested when finding out there's a strong likelihood they'll be sped up.
              Quite funny really.

Comment

• Hankylord
                • Apr 2015

Could this be a way for Allergan to overcome the issue with other companies legally being able to produce bimatoprost? They could market seti/bim together (akin to something like the Proactiv set of products), creating an uphill battle in terms of brand loyalty/market recognition for any other bimatoprost supplier.

This would mean that it may be in Allergan's interests to delay the production of bimatoprost until they can go ahead with a dual release after seti's trials have finished.

Comment

• schtif
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Hankylord
                  Could this be a way for Allergan to overcome the issue with other companies legally being able to produce bimatoprost? They could market seti/bim together (akin to something like the Proactiv set of products), creating an uphill battle in terms of brand loyalty/market recognition for any other bimatoprost supplier.

This would mean that it may be in Allergan's interests to delay the production of bimatoprost until they can go ahead with a dual release after seti's trials have finished.
                  I hope that is not the case, since they are only about to file an Investigational New Drug (IND) application for seti. That would (being optimistic and assuming bim is working) delay the whole process for quite a while...

Comment

Working...