+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Is there any chance to recover our hair in 5 years?

I am NWD 3 and it is very hard time to wait...please answer my question

in 5 years, (unless WW3 break out ), the hair loss treatment arena will look very different.

We will most likely have CB, SM, BIM, and some other topicals which should help you maintain what you have and get minimal regrowth with lesser sides.

Also, Replicel, a stem cell treatment, is on course to be available in 2018. This is the biggest news and should provide at least 20-30% regrowth (my guess), so bringing back 1-2 norwoods.

We should also have Pilofocus. Hair transplant with no FUE scars and possible donor regeneration. So you can get a hair transplant, and the original hairs will continue to grow, so you still have your donor hairs for even more transplant coverage, instead of the currently limited donor amount.

But 5 years is a long time. I will probably be very bald in 5 years. I need something in 1 year time to help me get to 2018. And No, do not say Ru or Topical Fin. These almost killed my manhood. They are the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    in 5 years, (unless WW3 break out ), the hair loss treatment arena will look very different.

We will most likely have CB, SM, BIM, and some other topicals which should help you maintain what you have and get minimal regrowth with lesser sides.

Also, Replicel, a stem cell treatment, is on course to be available in 2018. This is the biggest news and should provide at least 20-30% regrowth (my guess), so bringing back 1-2 norwoods.

We should also have Pilofocus. Hair transplant with no FUE scars and possible donor regeneration. So you can get a hair transplant, and the original hairs will continue to grow, so you still have your donor hairs for even more transplant coverage, instead of the currently limited donor amount.

But 5 years is a long time. I will probably be very bald in 5 years. I need something in 1 year time to help me get to 2018. And No, do not say Ru or Topical Fin. These almost killed my manhood. They are the devil.

Thank you , Inbrugge but I have questioning mind that Replicel is REALLY feasible...

In the future human cloning will be legal. Bank on it.

Where exactly is it that people are getting info regarding regeneration from pilofocus at? It seems like whenever anything comes out about it, it is made clear that pilofocus is primarily to avoid scarring, but yet inevitably people start talking about regeneration? Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by tonypizza View Post
    In the future human cloning will be legal. Bank on it.
    Yea but not in 5 years - more like 10 years.

replicel + HT= win

sm+setipiprant= win ???

CB will be a better RU, but nothing special..... bim will be a better minoxidil but nothing world changing.....

I'm in the same boat. I have diffuse loss on the crown and a little at the temples so I'm not exactly sure of my NW level, but I can't take fin and RU also gave me bad sides, though nothing sexual. The only thing I take now is minox and Niz. Seems like I'm really on the precipice of being a guy with thinning hair to a full blown baldie. Maybe a HT can bridge the gap? I don't know...I'm not very hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I have diffuse loss on the crown and a little at the temples so I'm not exactly sure of my NW level, but I can't take fin and RU also gave me bad sides, though nothing sexual. The only thing I take now is minox and Niz. Seems like I'm really on the precipice of being a guy with thinning hair to a full blown baldie. Maybe a HT can bridge the gap? I don't know...I'm not very hopeful.
    Was Histogen dead?

I am in the same situation! Replicel + HT (piloscopy maybe) is my only hope.

And what about Follica? Everybody thought that it is dead, but a month ago their site was actualised and this treatment is in the recently presented Puretech's pipeline (http://puretechhealth.com/pipeline.php). Follica is actually under human trials, isn't it?