+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Ru58841 Systematic sides and having children

Hello everyone,

I am 23, 2 Norwood.

A few months ago my hair started shedding crazy, so I decided to do something serious about it (had tried various shampoos, lotions and this kind of things). I bought minoxidil first. My face bloated and got baggy because of it. I quit. Then I got on finasteride. It made me worn-out and fatigued, besides my erection and semen got really weird, the face also got more chubby (like a kid, 23 yo wrinkled and unshaved kid). So I had to drop it as well.

About a month ago I received my ru58841 from Kane as a supplementary I bought some eucapil (I know, I know).
    So, first of all, I don't feel tired on Ru. I don't have any libido issues with it either. The only sides I've noticed so far are some irritation of skin (not noticeable) and weird things happening to my semen. The amount of semen decreased. And it's become somewhat jelly-like. I also have some mild pain-ache occasionally. I am quite worried actually. I've come across posts saying that ru can cause demasculization in foetuses and so on.

So, my question is "can ru58841 mess up with my fertility? or can it have any negative effect on my future children?
    I am not thinking of kids yet, but would not mind having a couple of healthy beasts in my 30s.

Thanks for any feedback, I do appreciate it

Ru is really good for some people it thickened up my hair no end but also caused slight gentleman problems but nothing as bad as fin ended up causing me! A lot of blokes use it no problems but it can still affect you, as it's not an approved medicine you need to be very careful I stopped using it because even though the side effects wernt awful I don't knows what it will do long term and I doubt anyone could really say! There is also a warning with it that says "not for use on humans" but all that being said you may have no problems with it you may still be getting over the sides from fin! A lot of people will probably use it for years with out any problems but I stand by my choice of stopping as I had minor sides and no one knows long term implications!

I used it for for more than a year. It gave me gyno around month 8. It did help my hair loss situation though. That being said i never bothered to do a blood exam to see how my hormones were effected.(Totally regret it)

Im a huge believer that 95% of these sides stories are from the hysteria you read about online. Ive been on RU and fin with zero sides. Everything works fine and Im building muscle as well. If you take this stuff, do not think about sides or you will freak yourself out.

My feeling is this.. if you are getting systemic effects you are getting WAY more than you need. So dilute, decrease and/or space out application.

Like others said, we just don't know what effect RU has on other body systems.

Quote Originally Posted by cuprous View Post
    My feeling is this.. if you are getting systemic effects you are getting WAY more than you need. So dilute, decrease and/or space out application.

Like others said, we just don't know what effect RU has on other body systems.
    This. If you're getting any noticeable systemic side from an experimental drug, you need to cut down the dosage or stop altogether. We just don't know what that could be doing long term.

Thanks for your thoughts, guys.

I am thinking of quitting, but the point is that I already use fairly small amounts of RU (about 25 mg or sometimes even less). I guess I am just very prone to side-effects. But I believe it helps a bit to slow down the whole process of going bald. Hair do not shed as much and I feel ok. BY contrast, I was exhausted on fin. It is said CB can be less harmful than RU with the same efficacy, but I am not sure where and how to get it.

My major concern now is whether it can negatively affect my fertility.

I took some pics before I started RU, in a month or to I'll post the comparison

Quote Originally Posted by kadze View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts, guys.

I am thinking of quitting, but the point is that I already use fairly small amounts of RU (about 25 mg or sometimes even less). I guess I am just very prone to side-effects. But I believe it helps a bit to slow down the whole process of going bald. Hair do not shed as much and I feel ok. BY contrast, I was exhausted on fin. It is said CB can be less harmful than RU with the same efficacy, but I am not sure where and how to get it.

My major concern now is whether it can negatively affect my fertility.
    I am glad that there are people willing to take experimental drugs and check them before I consider it.

That said, I would greatly worry if I were you, as others have said no one knows - I am not sure if this is true is it that new?
    Regardless of my ignorance on that, if you can't figure it out by all means stop if you value your ability to fertilize over hair imo.

It's up to you, I wish and hope you the best

asshole....no more to say...just because you have ZERO sides dont mean its hysteria I say 50% get sides and 50% dont get sides.. also im using 250mg of RU everyday and I have no damn side effects its been soon 3 months...I even used up to 350mg..there is NO side effects from topicall RU..I even dermaroll my scalp with a 1mm derma needle every time I apply that RU...or some people are just very sensitive to RU we all react differently to different Chemicals/drugs