+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Dr. Scott Alexander 2300 FU - Dense pack hairline

Hi Guys,

I wanted to share some pictures I took of the recent surgery I watched performed by Dr Scott Alexander on my recent vist to his office in Phoenix, AZ.

The patients' plan was to receive 2000 FU and fortunately for him ended up with 2300 at no extra cost. The patient was kind enough to let me post his pictures and I'm in contact with him and will intend to post update pictures as his new hairline grows in.

It was great to watch Dr Alexander and his team at work and the care and attention given to the patients throughout the day at every stage of the process. The hairline design was fascinating to watch as i got to watch up close how Dr Alexander executes his famous hairlines with such meticulous precision and patience.

It was also interesting to hear Dr Alexanders opinion on Acell and the various benefits he has seen since introducing it. Benefits include faster healing time, faster growth and less initial shedding of the new FU into their rest phase.

I look forward to posting up dates on this patient as they happen.

Regards
    Spex

Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Lightbulb 5 month update

Hi - This patient has kindly updated me with his 5 months pictures and as you can see things are starting to come in slow but sure. Exciting times ahead for him. I will keep you updated as times goes but the patient s is bumped at he moment as feels the wait is now finally over

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Will be curious to see the follow up! Also, not that slow for 5 mos!

wow, I can't wait to see the final results!! The recipient area placement looks like a work of art.

Patient Pre op pics to add to his topic in order to help follow his progress

Just curious: This does seem to me to be slow growth. Is this predictive in any way or does it mean nothing? I.e. do people with fast growth and slow growth end up the same if they have similar transplants?

Hi Driver,

I do not feel its slow growth at all. This bad boy is clearly brewing !! No way to predict growth times - All patients are different. The end results 12-18 months is all the same. Patients need to be patient and understand not all are the same and growth times can vary.

Regards
    Spex

Spex, thanks! Very helpful. Also, in general, do all hairs come in about the same time or do some just start at different times from one another?

I dont believe Acell has done anything slightly with this transplant proceedure. All the Acell hype over the years and yet still no proof.

It would be interesting to hear Joetronics thoughts on Acell as he was a huge skeptic. Now he seems to be a patient advisor for Dr Cooley who was one of the main guys to start the hype.