+ Reply to Thread

Default does any one know Dr. Ochs?

AVOID HIM BY ALL MEANS.

here is what happened to me:

2008 : I had my first surgery . RESULT TERRIBLE after talking to few other Dr. they all confirmed this.

went to him and he said that he is going to do two other surgeries of 2000 grafts each

he did the first one

he stopped answering my phone calls, emails and he simply ignored me for the other 2000 grafts.

he is the worst Dr.

here are the two pictures taken one right after the second surgery and one year after the second surgery. AVOID HIM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0251.jpg

Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	3410   Click image for larger version

Name:	bald.jpg

Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	3411  

I feel ya danoush! I had a really bad experince with Dr Ochs 2.5 years ago! His staff is highly unprofessional. One of his techs was texting over the phone while she was disecting my grafts. This individual is a peice of SHIT! He apparantley gave me 1700 grafts and all I have to show for it is a massive scar. Anybody who's considering a transplant avoid him plz! I paid him 3400 dollars. Fortunately I make enough money now to not give a shit abt is but wasting my donor hair and that ugly scar sucks! I am getting a another procedure done with a another surgeon. It was a young mistake. He makes you sign a contract that states that you can't sue him. When I asked his assistant abt it she told me that its part of california law. Pretty much protocol. All this on the day of my surgery. Had I cancelled my surgery I would forfiet all my fees! Just stay away from this horrible monster. that's all I can tell anyone considering him. I stand behing every single word I poted here. I got pics if somebody is interested. And sorry danoush, I feel you pain but its a mistake I learned from! Thanks for the lesson Dr. Peece Of sheet!

Default I am so sorry Kooliya for your experience

Is there anyway that I can have your email address and do you mind posting your experience on two more other forums? There are so many people emailing me about my experience on another forum and I just want them to know that I am not the only one. I can not do this without your help.

Default something else to mention

By the way , this liar dr might email you and threaten you that he is going to sue you if you do not stop. Do not take the threats seriously as I already talked to two lawyers and he was doing this to me last year . once he found out that I do not buy his threats, he stopped.

If you are telling the truth, he can not do anything

Wow,

Sorry to hear about this terrible experience...

I suggest you guys keep spreading the word! Get his bad name out there and mess it up more.

Maybe even make a website.

Make sure no one else ever goes to him. RUIN his name as a doctor!

Post his full name. In thread topics so google can easily pick it up

sorry to read about your dissapointment. I am available to meet with you at your convenience to evaluate your case.

dr richard ochs

Default you have known about my dissapointment Since a year ago

What are you talking about ??? to evaluate my case? You admitted twice that you have done terrible surgery and yet you ignored me and wrote a bad review about me calling me a cyber terrorist.

You dont know how many patients you lost and you will continue losing. Honesty and integrity are two things that you lack of and you deserve a severe punishment