Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BaldAt20
    • Jun 2015

List of online drug stores

I want to start my therapy using every possible treatment but have serious problem finding an TRUSTED online drug store with legal dutasteride or finasteride. Propecia or Proscar or anything that's hard to find.
    While searching I have found this:

Not sure if I can trust this info but i dont want to lost my money.

So the thing is ... maybe we could make a big list of drug stores that have been tried by us. With worldwide/usa/europe shipping

*Sorry if similar thread exist but couldn't find it.
  • Trenblastoise
    • Jul 2014

If you start using several compounds you(might) have no idea which of them work well, and which doesn't. Not only that, but they could react on each other.

Comment

• BaldAt20
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Trenblastoise
      If you start using several compounds you(might) have no idea which of them work well, and which doesn't. Not only that, but they could react on each other.
      Don't worry from pills I'm gonna take fin or dut only.
      Please do not OT

Comment

• RanDave
        • Nov 2014

Hello,
        The list you shared is big enough and I'm sure it doesn't cover all the pharmacies that are out of compliance. I agree that the best thing is to choose the pharmacy by recommendation and I'd like to endorse your idea. I think it might be helpful for the beginners, who look for a trustful provider of medications.
        I use generic finasteride and buy it from selectmeds. net. Hope it is helpful.

Comment

• Erstan
          • Jun 2015

Those sites only require prescription from u.s doctor so are kind of pointless to order from

Comment

• Johny41
            • Dec 2014

Hello Baldat20,
            Good pharmacy is a very topical question and I think we all have concerns in this regard when we start thinking about the treatment.
            To continue your list, I'd like to mention that ok-pharmacy is a good drug supplier and I'm happy with their fast and qualitative services.

Comment

Working...