+ Reply to Thread

Default Hair Transplant Mentor™ Journey to Istanbul

My trip to Europe and Turkey took a lot out of me because when I returned home I got pretty sick. Because of this I lost a full week of productivity but I'm back in full power mode and I have cranked out the first video in my hair transplant documentary. In this video I show what it is like to travel to Turkey for a hair transplant. Many of us read about the procedure and hear about the clinics but we see nothing of the actual journey. This video changes that and is a valuable resource for anyone considering such a long journey for hair restoration.

Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Great video Joe
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

As a US Citizen there is 1 very important step we have to do that Joe didn't have to do. Before going into the "Other Nationalities" line to exit the airport you need to walk past the entrance of that line by about 10 steps and look to your left where you'll see the sign overhead that says "VISA". Go there and buy your VISA. You can use US dollars ($30 at this time) to buy a VISA. If you don't do this you'll waste 30-45 minutes in the "Other Nationalities" line and when you get to the front of that line you'll be told to go back and get a VISA. I learned the hard way and when you're exhausted from the flight the last thing you want to do is waste 30 minutes waiting in line again.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Well done Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliD View Post
    As a US Citizen there is 1 very important step we have to do that Joe didn't have to do. Before going into the "Other Nationalities" line to exit the airport you need to walk past the entrance of that line by about 10 steps and look to your left where you'll see the sign overhead that says "VISA". Go there and buy your VISA. You can use US dollars ($30 at this time) to buy a VISA. If you don't do this you'll waste 30-45 minutes in the "Other Nationalities" line and when you get to the front of that line you'll be told to go back and get a VISA. I learned the hard way and when you're exhausted from the flight the last thing you want to do is waste 30 minutes waiting in line again.
    Hi CaliD,

Yes, you are correct. By the time I got to Passport Control (Kontrol in Turkey) I had forgotten to mention that part. However, I planned on including this in my wrap up video that I'll be shooting when I summarize the trip. One thing you may not have been aware of is that we can get an electronic Visa.

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

It cost me 20.00 US and I was able to bypass the Visa line as well. I just walked up to the Passport Control officer when it was my time in line and presented the E-Visa. It worked like a charm.
    Joe Tillman

I should have done the E-Visa. Laziness on my part. There was no line to buy the Visa at the airport but that would have saved me a lot of trouble and $10 less online.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    Hi CaliD,

Yes, you are correct. By the time I got to Passport Control (Kontrol in Turkey) I had forgotten to mention that part. However, I planned on including this in my wrap up video that I'll be shooting when I summarize the trip. One thing you may not have been aware of is that we can get an electronic Visa.

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

It cost me 20.00 US and I was able to bypass the Visa line as well. I just walked up to the Passport Control officer when it was my time in line and presented the E-Visa. It worked like a charm.
    hmmmm jus checked that out. good info thanx Joe.

One small correction: The airport in Istanbul is the Atatürk Airport, which you identified as the Atakurk Airport.

Doctor Representative

Good job, Joe. As an IMDB credited documentary filmmaker myself, I viewed this through two different lenses, One as a HT veteran, the other as a Director. Can't wait to see more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by voxman View Post
    Good job, Joe. As an IMDB credited documentary filmmaker myself, I viewed this through two different lenses, One as a HT veteran, the other as a Director. Can't wait to see more of them.

Hi Voxman,
    You got my attention Please send me an email to admin@hairtransplantmentor.com. I have questions, LOTS of questions!!!
    Joe Tillman