Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ziggyz123
    • Feb 2015

How many grafts?

Hey, need a graft estimate so I can proceed with an fue with dr rahal. I just want to be sure I can fix this mess I'm in. Need opinions! I need this on both sides, pictures only show the left
    Attached Files
  • Ziggyz123
    • Feb 2015

Can I get some love over here?

Comment

• DAVE52
      • Sep 2010

Your hair looks fine
      Don't go get something done that doesn't need to be done
      You could cause more harm than good .

Comment

• jamesst11
        • Jun 2014

Man, I had hair exactly like that... BEFORE I got an HT. Your hair is great. I am absolutely shocked that any HT doctor would even take you on!! You are definitely gonna kill your native hair and have commited yourself to a life of HT'S. I am not trying to scare you brotha' but THINK HARD ABOUT THIS. Any responsible person on this forum will tell you that getting an HT at this stage is A HORRIBLE IDEA!!

Comment

• Ziggyz123
          • Feb 2015

Dave, thanks dude. I think you're right about more harm than good. I'm kinda scared to lose native hair

Hahah James, I gotta say, you're really making a difference in my life. I'm gonna hold off on the transplant. Thanks man for everything. I would try prp to thicken and hang on to what I have, but I've read so much about it being a money trap. I need to thicken and hold my hair and finasteride seems to not really be doing it I may try oral minox as a last restort

Comment

Working...