Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vic
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Blushark
    Wow, very significant results! Can't wait to hear what your blood flow regiment is.

I tried doing niacin flushes for over 2 months thinking it would force better blood flow to my scalp, but it just got to uncomfortable at times in the face. I did not read this anywhere, it was my own idea based on nothing...and I got nothing, Ha!
    Blushark, here's everything I'm doing from A-Z.

These are my 3 month results Derma rolling and using Rogaine along with my regimen. The light bulb changed between the 2nd and 3rd month but I think it improved the resolution. Also, I don't have baseline pics(pics were on phone, got pushed in pool) so we'll use month 1 as baseline... [ [ Little about myself,

Comment

• dynamo
      • May 2017

Vic Its not the centrifuge, its how the PRP is processed. Harvest is cheaper and widely used as a result. There are also a lot of real inferior PRP processing systems on the market that are real cheap, test tube systems, you get what you pay for. Ask the hair restoration Dr or facility what system they use. It matters.

B..... Hair Restoration uses the Emcyte PurePRP II system for PRP. ~ 30% more viable platelets and ~ 20% more growth factor in comparable samples, ie processed from the same person.

FYI, dont take anti inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen, motrin, aleve, etc... for up to 10 days before your prp treatment and 14-21 days after treatment. The anti inflammatory can have a significant effect upon the platelets that the Dr is extracting from your blood. Schippinger et al Influence of Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs on Platelet Function Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine, 3(6) 2014

Comment

Working...