+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

This is great work Desmond. I think the key here is for someone who has not used Fin orally to check their DHT levels before and after one month of using this foam.

I'm finally posting on forums because this effort from desmond is actually a step forward. The next step forward would be to produce a vehicle that contains no irritants (or very very little) and contains fin, RU (CB is way too expensive) and minoxidil (possibly sulphate but its unstable). The cream could be enriched with some other molecules that encourage healthy skin and fatty layers. Could such a thing exist in the future?

Once again, great work.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hello again Desmond !

Finasteride has been doing relatively GOOD for me. That is because I am very realistic about life,
    generally speaking.
    You know what I mean....
    Of course, like EVERYONE else, I wish that I still had a full head of hair.
    BUT I will not allow hairloss to hold me back from a GOOD life...If someone else looks at my scalp and is disgusted or critical then that person has an issue ~not me.
    If I meet up with someone who has significant hairloss, I would never condemn or criticize him or her.
    Ill get off of my tangent now-LOL

Desmond, I met up with Dr Wesley at his office in Manhattan about a month ago.
    My wife and I had a great meetup-conversation with him.
    I will be one of his Pilofocus Phase Test patients approx at the end of this July, maybe in August.
    Of course Im not there to get a 'full head' of hair--lol.
    I will be a part of his new science to show whether or not Pilofocus will change the course of hair transplantation!
    There is a good possibility of this new science succeeding .
    But no one should hold back from living their lives WAITING,,,you know that Des'

Thats great, but what has it got to do with the threads topic? Not being rude but off topic posts really dilute the available information.

Nice work Desmond and I have to say your post came at a very important time as I was heavily considering taking oral fin as my doctor many year ago once informed me that he could prescribe it to me but was a little hesitant at the time.
    I live in Australia also but have absolutely no idea where to start so if you could kindly assist that would be appreciated.

Once again thanks for your post and also for your positivity not to mention you tireless efforts here.

I never considered fin before but I guess there comes a time where we must each consider the war ahead and face each battle with the tools we have, nothing new has really come to market and I'd rather fight this than cower in the corner waiting and hoping on what may never come.
    I've been on these forums for far longer than I expected to be and it is amazing how fast time has gone by but sadly I have not seen any of the advancements I have expected in such a time. I must admit I have dabbled with a topical fin of sorts but it was a terrible mixture and felt like I was rubbing syrup over my head which made it clearly unsuitable for day to day life. (The name escapes me right now but I have commented on it before in another thread)

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hi OneOff.
    You DO make a good point..I was just answering Desmond question.
    I dont mean to take this off-topic. Cheers

Desmond, thanks for the information!

As you can imagine for most of us finding the right pharmacy and the ingredients wont be a walk in the park so I was wandering what would make this vechicle unique vs mixing fin with something much easier to find like rogaine?

I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times but your statement of only 10% will likely to go systemic, I agree the amount should be reasonable to avoid sides so I would like to give it a try with something a regular Joe can prepare at home

Thanks

Looks very interesting, thanks a lot for your work, Desmond.
    Unfortunately, here in Europe, Switzerland to be precise, it is very unlikely you will find any pharmacy which is willing to mix this stuff. You probably won't even get a prescription for it...
    I also googled some of the ingredients and some are available but only in large quantities and quite expensive. Therefore not really an option. And I suppose there is not an easy "mix-it-at-home" way?

Hey Desmond,
    I have followed some of your threads and must say, your vast knowledge on the subject is very valuable and reassuring to me. I am glad I became a part of this forum. I don't know too much about topical fin, so I have a couple questions. I noticed that "Dr. Klein" is offering a solution that contains certain variations and percentages of minox, fin, azialic acid and progesterone as a topical, spray or cream. Would you recommend such a formula? I know that on their prescription sheet, the percentage of finasteride is .1% as you suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hi OneOff.
    You DO make a good point..I was just answering Desmond question.
    I dont mean to take this off-topic. Cheers
    if you already have a wife why do you still want your hair so badly?

Quote Originally Posted by Give it a go View Post
    if you already have a wife why do you still want your hair so badly?
    Are you totally letting yourself go if you get married? Wouldn't you watch you weight, your clothing, your appearance in general?
    Wouldn't you still like to have a look you feel comfortable with when you look at the mirror just because you are married?
    For sure you can be happy without hair but the reason why we are on this forums is because we simple want to feel comfortable we we look at the mirror