When after 19 years my life has become a nightmare - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default When after 19 years my life has become a nightmare

Hello everyone I hope you feel good or at least much better than I do ...
    I'm 19 years old male who lives in Poland (europe), without job ...
    My story so far:
    When I was 16 I noticed small light spans over my head, of course when I wanted to talk about it everyone laugh on me ... but when I reached 18 years it was noticeable even with your eyes closed, my classmates were saying everyday: Hey you're balding! Look hes balding! No one never ever from anyone I know started to lose hair at this age.
    Daily I'm losing over 100 hair ... 90 during shower and rest during day. Walking on streets and looking on other boys at my age or 5-10 years older with plenty of flowing hairs makes me cry and full of hate to my origin.

About my parents and possible reason about losing my hair ...
    My mother and her parents had lots of hair even her brother(56y) and sister(49y)
    but after the birth of two children (me and brother) she lost quite a lot of hair even as for woman. But at my age and till he married my father she had tons of black straight and shiny hair.

And here comes the biggest mess in whole europe ... my father and his family side:
    I don't know anything about females besides my father's mom that actually have some hair but my grandfather was always bald, and fat ... he had many health problems like diabetes and few myocardial infarction (caused by tons of animal fats that he ated) on his last he died at age 65 or so.
    Same goes to my father he was completely bald at 18 (Norwood 6) and he dont care about his appearance or health ... without my mum he's dead at least 2 times.

So by 100% I'm genetically affected by those terrible gems (high DHT lvl), and I can't actually do anything about it ... I can't afford most of the terribly expensive pills or FUE.
    And nearest trycholog (hair doctor) is 2h drive from where I live.
    My dad don't want to hear about it because it's too expensive and I should stop acting like *****, my mom is very tired due to work and his bad health but he understands my situation.

Im not impressed by FUE results seen on sites like http://www.realself.com/fue-hair-transplant and probably thats because most of people cant afford that kind of operation ... especially peoples with norwood 7 (at this state it's impossible to get that many hair form safe zone). And it would be impossible for me to get twice as much hair as i actually have starting from total baldness (pictures below)

Now I'm reading some books about natural cure like rubbing your scalp and hair with oil from olives and using boar brush ... but that seems crazy to me.

The question is when I should kill myself ... before 20 or right after reaching full Norwood 6.

On pictures you can see hair before and after shower
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20150606_224712.jpg

Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	39805Click image for larger version

Name:	top before shower.jpg

Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	39806Click image for larger version

Name:	top before shower (2).jpg

Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	39807Click image for larger version

Name:	back before shower.jpg

Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	39808Click image for larger version

Name:	20150606_223556.jpg

Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	39809Click image for larger version

Name:	20150606_223243.jpg

Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	39810Click image for larger version

Name:	20150606_223206.jpg

Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	39811Click image for larger version

Name:	20150606_223056.jpg

Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	39812Click image for larger version

Name:	20150606_222942.jpg

Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	39813Click image for larger version

Name:	20150606_222853.jpg

Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	39814Click image for larger version

Name:	20150606_221341.jpg

Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	39815Click image for larger version

Name:	20150606_220545.jpg

Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	39816Click image for larger version

Name:	20150606_220244.jpg

Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	39817Click image for larger version

Name:	20150606_220211.jpg

Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	39818

I feel bad for you and I completely understand your pain. Maybe my story could give you some hope: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...d-NW5-from-DPA

Don't kill yourself. There is life after hair loss. And don't have a mental breakdown over it like I did.

Acknowledge that yes, balding at a young age is horrible. Accept that you will get treated worse and feel less confident because of it.

But that doesn't mean you can do something about it at least partially. You don't have to spend all your 20's bald if you don't want to.

What could I do ? I can't accept baldness because I had few serius accidents and my head have terrible shape. I can't imagine to live a proper life without a long hair. At least twice as much as now. I'm really depressed ... most of people's around me never seen me smiling ...

For now I would recommend: minoxidil, finasteride (if you're not afraid) and concealers like Dermmatch or Toppik.

You only have one youth and I suggest you use all the tools (even if they are limited) available to live it to the fullest.

should I sell everything to buy all those specifics mentioned here; http://www.gll-getalife.com/entry/ha...n-guide-part-3 ?
    My dream is to live in Japan ... I'm already hallway to go on learning the langue ... but without hair all my childhood dreams go to hell ... I prefer to die ...

damn i to am a polish 19 year old with agressive hairloss. i have like a nw3 on one side and a nw4 on the other, not so much diffuse loss.

all i can say is try the regular suspects, fin/minox/ru. youre diffuse loss makes me think you could gain quite a bit of hair back if you find a treatment that works.

I get suicidal thoughts too but what kind of existence is one where all you care about is vanity and being superficial? its not a respectable one, it's a meaningless existence. We were all given physical traits out of pure randomness of the universe. Just work on being the best you and being strong.

I started shaving my head 2 years ago because I didn't want to bother with treatments that dont even guarantee success. I still get depressed feelings and i'm still trying to figure what it really is that I need in life but we cant give up.

do you know sia? she's insecure about herself and covers her face during live performances. You should listen to these lyrics, I think we relate with them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

Quote Originally Posted by ThisSucksDude View Post
    I get suicidal thoughts too but what kind of existence is one where all you care about is vanity and being superficial? its not a respectable one, it's a meaningless existence. We were all given physical traits out of pure randomness of the universe. Just work on being the best you and being strong.

I started shaving my head 2 years ago because I didn't want to bother with treatments that dont even guarantee success. I still get depressed feelings and i'm still trying to figure what it really is that I need in life but we cant give up.

do you know sia? she's insecure about herself and covers her face during live performances. You should listen to these lyrics, I think we relate with them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es
    Post like those mean nothing for me, you just give up and lose at your own decision, I don't even bother to talk with people's like you. I'll do everything to get my hair back as I still were 12y old. And by everything I mean even selling my organs and If that fails I don't care about life anymore ... hair means everything to me ...

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

BaldAt20- Do not allow yourself to be so depressed over this!
    The photos you shared with us show that your hair loss is NOT that bad.
    Being that you are SO YOUNG at the age of ONLY 19,
    you WILL experience great NEW hairloss treatments that will surpass what we have today!
    Who knows, maybe even a cure will emerge but NONE of us should be waiting for it!

You cannot ALLOW hairloss to hold you back from a happy life!

Bald', being that you are so very YOUNG, you are incredibly naive.
    You 'cant see around corners' because your brain is NOT FULLY grown yet!
    Im not saying this to be insulting or to be condescending to you my friend.
    Those statements made to you from me are anatomically correct facts!

The last part of your brain that grows is the Neocortex.
    When that happens you will get FORESIGHT and the ABILITY to predict the consequences of your actions.

BaldAt20, that wont happen until your about 25 years old!!
    Thats when a human's brain is then FULLY FORMED.

When you look back on your life at that age you WILL understand the realities of life and that hairloss isn't the worst thing to happen to you.
    Again Ill say this,,young guys like you WILL experience much better hairloss treatments or a cure...it could happen sooner than we all think,,but no one really knows when that will be.
    Those pics of your hairline are not bad...others experience much worse hairloss than you.
    One more thing,, Im sure that you are allowing yourself to become so STRESSED OUT over this!
    Guess what?
    STRESS CAN and WILL, more than likely, cause much more hairloss !
    That is factually data...
    Take your mind off the idea that hairloss is a life-ender ...IT IS NOT

Calm down BaldAt20 --stick with us..all will be well..thats the TRUTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    BaldAt20- Do not allow yourself to be so depressed over this!
    The photos you shared with us show that your hair loss is NOT that bad.
    Being that you are SO YOUNG at the age of ONLY 19,
    you WILL experience great NEW hairloss treatments that will surpass what we have today!
    Who knows, maybe even a cure will emerge but NONE of us should be waiting for it!

You cannot ALLOW hairloss to hold you back from a happy life!

Bald', being that you are so very YOUNG, you are incredibly naive.
    You 'cant see around corners' because your brain is NOT FULLY grown yet!
    Im not saying this to be insulting or to be condescending to you my friend.
    Those statements made to you from me are anatomically correct facts!

The last part of your brain that grows is the Neocortex.
    When that happens you will get FORESIGHT and the ABILITY to predict the consequences of your actions.

BaldAt20, that wont happen until your about 25 years old!!
    Thats when a human's brain is then FULLY FORMED.

When you look back on your life at that age you WILL understand the realities of life and that hairloss isn't the worst thing to happen to you.
    Again Ill say this,,young guys like you WILL experience much better hairloss treatments or a cure...it could happen sooner than we all think,,but no one really knows when that will be.
    Those pics of your hairline are not bad...others experience much worse hairloss than you.
    One more thing,, Im sure that you are allowing yourself to become so STRESSED OUT over this!
    Guess what?
    STRESS CAN and WILL, more than likely, cause much more hairloss !
    That is factually data...
    Take your mind off the idea that hairloss is a life-ender ...IT IS NOT

Calm down BaldAt20 --stick with us..all will be well..thats the TRUTH.
    I see that you're a great poet ... but most of them had long hair ...
    I have heard about that brain forming etc. And that's why elders call anyone under 30 a squirt but I don't care what I would think after 5 years because that would be to late to change anything ... If I couldn't stop losing hair now I should prepare coffin sooner as I were thinking.

Please share with me some good drug stores that sell RU ... I see that stuff is hard