+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    Well Joe is a seasoned member of this forum so if he's heard good things about DrBall then its probably a good shout. Well if it's free I would recommend taking him up on that haha. The more consultations you have the better understanding you will get of your situation and the doctors out there. There are also docs in america who will help with travel - lets say up to £1000 on some - So give it a look I can't really add more because I am just praying I don't quite need one yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    The only amount of training that allows one to be called a doctor in North America is medical school graduation.

Regarding Dr. Ball, I have not "heard" good things nor bad things but I've seen very good work. I am only going on my visual observations and I am not saying to choose him for surgery. I am saying consider him for consultation and use your own best judgement. Also consult with other doctors. You can never know too much but you can always not know enough. Feel free to sign up on my website and utilize the hair transplant patient toolkit as well which as a form you can download and take with you to consultations to interview the doctor. Remember, you are hiring him/her to do a job for you, not the other way around.
    Thank you both for answering me, much appreciated. I'm so nervous. I've seen two people and If I'm honest, none the wiser, and am going to check out Mr Ball now also. It's very hard to decide, and I am so desperate to get it sorted. Are there any surgeons who would ever recommend not having to use meds after, or is Regaine or Prop a must have after surgery if you're a diffuse.

Outstandingly, I've applied for consultations online and emailed Harley St Clinic, Dr Reddie, and Dr. Shahmalak at Crown. Not ONE of them has bothered to reply, so business in the UK for HT must be booming! Because they don't need new business. Aren't they lucky