+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Help in finding surgeons in London please

Can anyone recommend Greg Williams or Dr Rogers for HT FUE on diffuse male?

Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Can anyone recommend Greg Williams or Dr Rogers for HT FUE on diffuse male?
    Most diffuse thinners don’t make great candidates for surgery, but you should consult with an IAHRS surgeon www.iahrs.org in the UK to see what your real options are.

It is difficult for anyone here to "recommend" someone for your case because there are no photos and diffused thinners can be tricky. I do suggest you add Dr. Ball at Ziering to your list of considerations as I like his work and you should get input from as many qualified sources as you can.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Thank you, Are there any other diffuse on here who have had decent results from anyone in England. Or even anyone who has had surgery with any of the names mentioned in this thread?
    Is that the Mr Ball on Ziering, he's the only one listed as a Mr not Dr. Anyone on here used him?

Mr is the highest (or one of) title you can achieve in medicine - Well in England anyway. It's usually consultants who are very highly qualified. Surgeons who are Fellows of the Royal College of Surgeons are called Mr as well. However in a lot of places people chose to keep the title Dr.

I know when I was looking for a surgeon for a medical condition and consultants many of the best had the title of Mr. However this is hair transplantation so who knows aha - But as a Mr he most likely has a background of surgery - which is probably what I would want.

But to reiterate I'm fairly sure in countries like America highly trained consultants ect will still have the title of Dr. So don't let that change your decision!

But also remember to do your research - A Mr in a HT clinic might not be qualified at all, I'm honestly not sure what you need to be qualified in to be one in Britain.

Thanks,... Are there many on here who have used Mr/Dr Ball, and have good results? And have chosen him over Ziering himself?

Interesting that he's the first one in london that says 'free' consultation. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing

I kind of noticing nothing much gets answered in this forum, Is there a better one to post in for questions about surgeons etc? Some patients of Rogers/Williams or Ball?

Well Joe is a seasoned member of this forum so if he's heard good things about DrBall then its probably a good shout. Well if it's free I would recommend taking him up on that haha. The more consultations you have the better understanding you will get of your situation and the doctors out there. There are also docs in america who will help with travel - lets say up to £1000 on some - So give it a look I can't really add more because I am just praying I don't quite need one yet!

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    But to reiterate I'm fairly sure in countries like America highly trained consultants ect will still have the title of Dr. So don't let that change your decision!
    The only amount of training that allows one to be called a doctor in North America is medical school graduation.

Regarding Dr. Ball, I have not "heard" good things nor bad things but I've seen very good work. I am only going on my visual observations and I am not saying to choose him for surgery. I am saying consider him for consultation and use your own best judgement. Also consult with other doctors. You can never know too much but you can always not know enough. Feel free to sign up on my website and utilize the hair transplant patient toolkit as well which as a form you can download and take with you to consultations to interview the doctor. Remember, you are hiring him/her to do a job for you, not the other way around.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors