Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ziggyz123
    • Feb 2015

Developing a bald spot now?

Life currently sucks as you all may know. I'm on fin and have been 1 year and 8 months when out of know where at one year mark I had a huge shed that seems to have set my on a path to baldness. My hairline receded and my part changed. Now I'm thinning on top somehow?

Anyway, evaluate please
    Attached Files
  • topback
    • Apr 2015

Need a before pic

Comment

• jamesst11
      • Jun 2014

Hey Ziggy, hope you are dealing with this o.k... but, you've posted about a bald spot and there simply isn't one. If there is, your hair is combed over it. Could most of this just be in your head? I know things are often either a lot worst than we make them out to be, OR a lot better. Our minds constantly f*ck us.

Comment

• Not giving up
        • Jun 2015

Buddy, I assure you, that's not a bald spot. You have really thick hair and it looks to be in decent condition, that's just a line parting. I've been shedding for 4 months now, and it plays with your mind, I've convinced myself of a million different bald spots that I would later realise was the just the mind playing tricks on me. Relax and wait it out.

Comment

• Ziggyz123
          • Feb 2015

Thanks for the reply not giving up. My hair got so thin and I can't pin point if it was due to a reflex from fin at 1 year or the fact that my scalp hurt and had to quit minox. I only applied minox on my hairline so idk why is be thinning literally everywhere though.

Comment

• Ziggyz123
            • Feb 2015

Jazz1, yeah idk. I used the foam at first but then switched to the liquid. When this all happened, I became a like hypersensitive to everything. My armpit got a rash from deodorant, I was getting irritated skin from Cologne, etc.. I quit about 6-6.5 months ago so it's kind of too late for me to start back up on minoxidil because I'll go through another shedding phase. I lost like a half an inch on my hairline from this and it's still shedding bit by bit.

I was actually thinking of using oral minox because foam and liquid dry my scalp to much. And if I don't do that, I need a transplant to restore me.

Comment

Working...