29 and terrifed I am losing my hair.. Help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blooped
    • Jun 2015

29 and terrifed I am losing my hair.. Help!

Hello everyone.

I am 29 and my hair is falling out. These 2 strands fell out last month and I am worried they will not grow back

Hair fallen out already

I looked online in panic and saw this forum and thought I may be able to get some help.
    I also read because I have large arms this could be the reason as they are stealing the vitamins from my hair.

My large arms

Is this true? Is there any way to stop the hair from falling out? I am a fugly man that is 5 foot 2. If I lose my hair I lose everything... All I have is my hair.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. Some laugh at me but I take this incredibly serious and it worries me.

~Blooped
  • Jaclyn
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by blooped
    Hello everyone.

I also read because I have large arms this could be the reason as they are stealing the vitamins from my hair.

My large arms

Is this true? Is there any way to stop the hair from falling out?

~Blooped
    Yes and No – depending on many factors like type of hair loss, your age, your lifestyle, family history etc. It is normal to lose as much as 100 hair strands daily. At any one time, about 10 percent of the hair on your scalp is in a resting phase. During the resting period of the cycle, the hair follicle is reaching the point of detachment and the bulb of the hair shaft moves closer to the surface of the scalp. After 2 to 3 months, the resting hair falls out and new hair starts to grow in its place. As people age, their rate of hair growth slows. It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of this cycle. When a hair is shed, a new hair from the same follicle replaces it and the growing cycle starts again. The problem arrives when hair doesn’t grow back.
    I wouldn’t bother about large arms; but if you’re worried about nutrients reaching to scalp, try biotin supplements.

Comment

• Johny41
      • Dec 2014

Hi Blooped,
      As Jaclyn has mentioned, some shedding is normal. Have you noticed any hairline receding?

Comment

• blooped
        • Jun 2015

Hello and thank you.

Yes I have notices I have widows peaks that go up about 2 inches. Also my hair is getting thin.. Like I can see my scalp through my hair. I used to just see hair.

Also the spiral on the back of my head is now a little bald patch that I comb over... I am getting increasingly worried about that one.

Comment

• Illusion
          • Jul 2014

I smell a troll

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
            • Jun 2013

This dudes a troll. 2 hairs??? Show pics of the rest of your head. And no your arms aren't taking vitamins away from anything.

Comment

Working...