+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Is this guy balding?

Is this guy balding?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	liam-payne-2.jpg

Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	39690

Id say no but it depends on what his hair used to look like. If he had more hair when he was younger than I would say he lost hair which is balding in my book. So in the early stages I think the person would know better than anyone else can by just looking.

It doesn't look like Liam Payne is balding from that photo or any others I've seen of him. Harry Styles is the only member of One Direction who has visible hair loss. Harry is about a NW2.5. I bet he's probably been put on Fin. It would be crazy for him not to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Y gwningen llwyd View Post
    It doesn't look like Liam Payne is balding from that photo or any others I've seen of him. Harry Styles is the only member of One Direction who has visible hair loss. Harry is about a NW2.5. I bet he's probably been put on Fin. It would be crazy for him not to be.
    Then is my hairline like this balding?

Name:	WIN_20150601_201603.jpg

Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	39703

uh is that your hairline? I would not even be sat on this forum if I had a hairline like that. Unless you are diffuse thinning of course.

But when i pulled hard it would look like this

Name:	WIN_20150602_224555.jpg

Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	39734Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20150602_224416.jpg

Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	39735

Bob your hairline game is strong as fack. If balding runs in your family, then I suggest go and see a professional - If it worries you. But that hairline is fine.

If it does run in your family and a derm thinks you are in early stages, then by all means begin treating it. Obviously the earlier you do the better. It's good that you are in the right place to find what's best for you.

IF you see a derm and they think it is early balding, you could probably keep that with fin.

But can u tell me why is there recede? passed 1 year, a dem said its not a mbp and say theres a way to grew it back but do u noe how?

Your hairline is natural man. As you get older you can develop a mature hairline and this can be seen as a widowpeakesque shape. You don't even have this. Your hairline is great. If a derm doesn't think your losing hair then that's probably it. Go see another, it's always good to get a second opinion. The only way to regrow lost hair is a treatment of minox and fin/dutasteride.

I would honestly say at this moment in time, your hairline is natural. You will never keep what you did when you were younger. However you know your hair best. If you thibk on one side it's getting thinner, then by all means take fin/DUT if it means you won't worry.

If there was a magical way to regrow hair this forum wouldn't be needed. However there is a way to prevent hairloss and this is finasteride.

Just keep an eye on it. If you aren't happy with your hairline you could get a hairtransplant but I wouldnt recommend this if there is even a little bit of baldness in the family. Even if there isn't you could still have the gene.

Is this what you want? Or am I not getting it? Your hairline is great. If it's not what it used to be, begin taking finasteride and if you want more use minox. That's all we have.

If you have lost hair and it wasnt because of mpb then no one here is qualified to tell you much. Your derm/doctor is the best for that.

aw ok thanks!