+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Not sure I understand the reason for this topic ? We already know 100% certain HST doesn't regenerate anything at all. We've seen the close up photo's of the petridish: only 100% intact bulbs there, no split follicles like HASCI always tells. That proofed 100% beyond any doubt, that HST = FUE.

Apart from that, I think your idea is next to impossible. Your photo's are of good quality for sure. But 800 grafts is a LOT. You will need very good photo's immediately after the surgery so you can track which grafts were extracted. And then you need to compare it all to photo's next year. That's a HELL of a job. Not impossible but a hell of a job: find each extracted spot, see how many hairs are gone compared to the pre-op photo's, count it all and then do the same for recipient. And if that wasnt complicated enough in itself, the extra complication is in the fact that 10% of the hair is in its sleeping state. So next year, 10% of the current follicles will be gone and 10% follicles that slept now will be visible then. So 20% difference already just caused by that. That makes it extra hard to track hairs. And you dont seem to have much 'reference points' like moles, birthmarks, scars or things like that. So that makes tracking a lot harder.

All in all, almost impossible, especially for 800 grafts (instead of a 50 graft test), spread over your whole donor (which I assume was the case). Oh and also, it wont just be 800 grafts, most probably you will have way more extraction points than that, maybe even up to 1500 or more, depending on the skill of the technician and the difficultness for them to extrac them (your skin condition). So you'll need to track all that !

And why ? Again, we already know 100% certain it doesnt work. There's no doubt anymore. We know they extract the whole follicle, contrary to what they tell. So nothing left behind = nothing to regenerate. It really boils down to just that ! Stem cells are located inside the bulb. If you take the whole bulb away, nothing can regenerate. End of story, really.

I will take two sets of photos, spaced about 3-4 months apart, to get a verdict as accurate as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    You will need very good photo's immediately after the surgery so you can track which grafts were extracted.

I took 100< photos to get everything in focus. Here's one of them.

And you dont seem to have much 'reference points' like moles, birthmarks, scars or things like that. So that makes tracking a lot harder.
    I have already done most of the work of connecting photographed areas, using my own reference points. Such as this. (Not one of the better quality photos for sure, but take a look)

All in all, almost impossible, especially for 800 grafts (instead of a 50 graft test), spread over your whole donor (which I assume was the case)
    I thought g83uk's was impossible, for the reason alone, that he had the extractions spread all over his whole donor. In addition to that, he them spread all over his recipient. You only have to look at the temples in my recipient photos. And the photo, which I just provided of the extraction point, represents almost half of my used donor area. This is the back of my head just hours after surgery.

The color of the links are very dark on this forum (ie. the word "this" is supposed to be the link), so I'll post the links once more:
    Photo of extraction holes http://postimg.org/image/mtkj46yjn/
    Reference points, ie. lines: http://postimg.org/image/uddm68rqb/
    Back of my head, hours after surgery: http://postimg.org/image/sa36ykrxf/

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    The color of the links are very dark on this forum (ie. the word "this" is supposed to be the link), so I'll post the links once more:
    Photo of extraction holes http://postimg.org/image/mtkj46yjn/
    Reference points, ie. lines: http://postimg.org/image/uddm68rqb/
    Back of my head, hours after surgery: http://postimg.org/image/sa36ykrxf/
    Wow your photo's are indeed good ! And your donor seems about perfect. Well still tons of work but I guess with those kind of photo's it's doable ! On the one hand I think it's kind of useless, cause we've seen the petridish photo's, we know already it doesnt work. On the other hand, some people here still seem to have some believe in HASCI. But then again, if the petridish photo's doesnt convince them, why would your case ?

Nevertheless, good luck mate !

@ Arashi
    Whatever evidence you got, my opinion is that people need something more "tangible". I need something more "tangible".

It's tons of work, for me. The rest of you're in for the easy part. There are marker lines all over the scalp in my "before" photos. There are also added markers, which I made in a paint program. I took great effort to secure the continuity of the photos. And I'm hoping to throw big money on massive camera lenses for the "after"-photos to capture all the hairs on my head with a minimal amount of pictures. Just relax.

(Hmm... Some of the sample pictures I posted are relatively weak in quality. I probably have somewhere around 500 pictures, so I didn't always have time to pick the best ones for display.)

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    @ Arashi
    Whatever evidence you got, my opinion is that people need something more "tangible". I need something more "tangible".

It's tons of work, for me. The rest of you're in for the easy part. There are marker lines all over the scalp in my "before" photos. There are also added markers, which I made in a paint program. I took great effort to secure the continuity of the photos. And I'm hoping to throw big money on massive camera lenses for the "after"-photos to capture all the hairs on my head with a minimal amount of pictures. Just relax.

(Hmm... Some of the sample pictures I posted are relatively weak in quality. I probably have somewhere around 500 pictures, so I didn't always have time to pick the best ones for display.)

arashi's evidence is pretty poor thb

I look forward to your analysis

Nice post and awesome photos!! I haven't fully researched HASCI, but I do have a question if I may ask... Throughout this procedure, it is expected that the donor will grow back? How exactly is this possible if the entire hair bulb is removed? Are they trying to leave just enough behind in assumption that the stem cells will proliferate into a new, functional follicle?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Nice post and awesome photos!! I haven't fully researched HASCI, but I do have a question if I may ask... Throughout this procedure, it is expected that the donor will grow back? How exactly is this possible if the entire hair bulb is removed? Are they trying to leave just enough behind in assumption that the stem cells will proliferate into a new, functional follicle?
    yes this is right

to clarify my last comment.... I am somewhat skeptical of gho--- so arashi may be right. However, arashi's website does not provide a strong argument.

Thus, I really look forward to this analysis. thanks again.