Threaded View

Default HASCI - -How well does it work? Now we'll be able to find out!

The thing is, I've been seeing some hairs in the mirror this morning, which weren’t there a few days earlier hmm… You see, this week, a much-discussed dutch clinic decided to have me as their client. I had to pass up on the opportunity to take photos of my head, using a 2000€ camera, and light equipment to add up a total of 7 kilowatts (enough to burn the paint away from my wall!), some time before my visit to the clinic. Sample photos are provided through links. Eventually we will, when the new hairs have fully matured, be able to verify how many hairs exactly were multiplied.

Some info about the patient in the pictures ie. myself:
    Subject: male
    Hair type: Brown, thick, slightly wavy
    Previous hair transplants: No
    Treatment in: Hair Science Institute, Maastricht, May 2015
    Grafts obtained for transplant: ≈800
    Recipient location: temples, exclusively. Not one graft was visibly transplanted into the center of the hairline. No grafts were transplanted in front of the widows peak.
    Estimated area of donor used in the session: estimate of less than 50 % of the ”safe donor zone”.

You should all know about the very warm feeling I had toward the clinic and the way they handled my requests. There was no bullshit. The team was consummately dedicated to fulfill my highest expectations. Many ideas about graft placement came from the doctor, who even surpassed what I had in mind, and she made a lot of choices, where deliberate imperfections contribute to the natural look. I found her to be an extremely talented doctor. Now this is not a suspicious-looking Tom Cruise hairline.

I did not even once feel uncomfortable during the treatment, and probably even fell asleep at least once during the implantation process. The only discomfortable part was after the treatment was over - people in the streets, cars passing by. Everyone must be looking at the guy who just had some creepy stuff done on his head, so I though! But later on, it was just like ”Yeah, so what?”, and I didn’t feel unnormal when some guy chatted with me on the train on my way to the airport.

In the end, I have a good feeling about this treatment. If Hair Science can consistently make one hair out of two, then the full set of photos will prove it. Once my new hairs are fully grown out, the "after"-photos should leave no questions left unanswered.

This will be a very simple thread about numbers, numbers and numbers. Please don't slander, and please, pleeeeeaase, don’t jounce this thread completely off the track.