+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    What happened guys? One year ago - no, five months ago you tell me you are very excited, but can't now perhaps help out a little bit. Cocacola, cadarrik? What should we do??

Look how much work I've done guys! Today I updated the pictures one more time (See links above) so you guys should now be able to easily figure out the final answer, tomorrow, if you'd like.
    Agreed, I also think it's a good idea of one of them would do the final counting. Because if I'd do it and I'd tell the world 'surprise, HASCI is just an expensive FUE, no new hair was created at all', they'd just say the research was bad, like they've been saying so far.

Anyway really awesome job so far Almostundone, I know how hard it was to get to where you are now, so much work !

What happened guys? One year ago - no, five months ago you tell me you are very excited, but can't now perhaps help out a little bit. Cocacola, cadarrik? What should we do??
    So it seems no one is interested in the final conclusion. Well I guess we know the answer already. You had 800 grafts transplanted and you've lost roughly 1200 hairs in donor as we found in your donor analysis. Combine that with the fact that we've seen earlier HASCI transplants roughly 1.5 hair/graft and yeah, we know the answer already I guess. HASCI's magic trick is just a FUE with 1.5 hair/graft on average.

Still if no one wants to do it, I might do the final calcs, but currently I'm really busy

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    So it seems no one is interested in the final conclusion. Well I guess we know the answer already. You had 800 grafts transplanted and you've lost roughly 1200 hairs in donor as we found in your donor analysis. Combine that with the fact that we've seen earlier HASCI transplants roughly 1.5 hair/graft and yeah, we know the answer already I guess. HASCI's magic trick is just a FUE with 1.5 hair/graft on average.

Still if no one wants to do it, I might do the final calcs, but currently I'm really busy
    Hey Arashi, how you doing.
    Last edited by Winston; 10-04-2016 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies and Terms of Service.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Hey Arashi, how you doing.
    Hey Swooping how are you doing mate ?

Everything fine here. I've just started counting the recipient since nobody seems to feel like doing it. On the one hand it's kind of unnecessary, but on the other hand, the work doesn't feel complete without it.

@Almostundone: I've started mapping the before/after the way I previously did (coloured lines and numbers) and man you've done a great job again mate Everything I checked tonight you've mapped correctly, that must have been some blood, sweat and tears to get that done, big respect ! I've started on your left temple, a bit above the area where grafts got transplanted so it's easier to link before to after. Once I've mapped that area I'll move onto the transplanted area to do the counting.

Depending on the time I have I hope to have everything ready in about 2 weeks.

Yup, glad to hear from you mate. The enclosed areas inside the blue borders supposedly represent unchanged areas.

Hope you're not looking at the older versions of the images. (Sometimes maybe two weeks after initially posting the image links, I was still updating the photos, with a few added angles and corrections)

I'll be following this thread in case you have a request for additional photos, for any location.

Yup, glad to hear from you mate. The enclosed areas inside the blue borders supposedly represent unchanged areas.

Hope you're not looking at the older versions of the images. (Sometimes maybe two weeks after initially posting the image links, I was still updating the photos, with a few added angles and corrections)

I'll be following this thread in case you have a request for additional photos, for any location.
    Hey !

No just to be sure I downloaded the pics from the previous page yesterday night and started with them, I figured you might had updated them
    Busy day today with all kinds of stuff, not sure if I have time to continue but I will be over the coming days. Will keep you informed !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    No just to be sure I downloaded the pics from the previous page yesterday night and started with them, I figured you might had updated them
    I haven't updated them in weeks, so you're good

I was mapping/linking the area where no grafts where transplanted and also did a part of the area where grafts did get transplanted. I noticed that in that last area quite a few hairs that were on your before situation are now gone in the after situation. First thing that crossed my mind was that HASCI must have killed them (definite shockloss) but then I figured that this is the area (your temples) where you're balding, so most likely it's due to that natural balding process. Unfortunately this complicates the research a bit, because I figured to just treat the area as one part, count all hairs in before and in after and compare. But this won't work now, in fact I'm sure your net result isn't 800 grafts more in your donor area, but less, but that's just normal then.

So, I think it's best to continue to try to map/link the area, that's what I'm going to try to do. It's difficult because of this but I think it's doable.

You know, what takes the fun out of doing all this is that we know the answer already. Really it's so damn obvious if you look at your recipient. I mean we know you had 800 grafts tranplanted, we know you've lost around 1200 hairs in your donor. So for regrowth to have happened, we'll need to see more than 1.5 hair/graft on average in your recipient. One quick look is all it takes to easily see it's going to be less than that, not more.

So that takes the excitement away like I did feel when counting your donor. But oh well I guess we need to do this to really close this thing.

Third day of mapping for me today, going to try to continue every day for a few hours the upcoming days, looks like it might take about 1 week per temple ... I've found that the way to do it is to focus on the thick hairs in your recipient's before photo's, these are most likely to show up in the after photo's too (thin hairs mostly either died or got replaced with a fresh donor one)