+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    Hmm, time is sure going fast, when one is constantly occupied. There has been lots of work concerning the HASCI-photos, too. But I shall be interested to hear what's Arashi's take on the photo set, which will be published before this week closes.
    Nice !! Really looking forward to this. However keep in mind that HASCI just seems to split current FU's (which we confirmed via patient photo's) AND they have a lot of failed extractions usually (also verified several times in several patients). So you will see a lot hair grow back in the donor because of that combo of failed extractions + split FU's. This means it's impossible to conclude anything at all without having analysed both donor as recipient: only when we count how much hairs were lost in the donor and how much new hairs this yielded in recipient, we can form a conclusion.

Nevertheless, keep up the good work, really looking forward to it !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Nice !! Really looking forward to this. However keep in mind that HASCI just seems to split current FU's (which we confirmed via patient photo's) AND they have a lot of failed extractions usually (also verified several times in several patients). So you will see a lot hair grow back in the donor because of that combo of failed extractions + split FU's. This means it's impossible to conclude anything at all without having analysed both donor as recipient: only when we count how much hairs were lost in the donor and how much new hairs this yielded in recipient, we can form a conclusion.

Nevertheless, keep up the good work, really looking forward to it !
    So recipient should be fully grown out at the 1 year mark, huh? That's 7 months to go. Anyways, here are the pictures as I promised. Hopefully there aren't any mistakes in need of correction.

Extractions:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ractions97.jpg

3< months after:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._3months97.jpg

So recipient should be fully grown out at the 1 year mark, huh? That's 7 months to go. Anyways, here are the pictures as I promised. Hopefully there aren't any mistakes in need of correction.

Extractions:

3< months after:
    Great work ! You're the type of guy that gets things done, I appreciate that. I was thinking, one interesting ballpoint figure might be this: we've seen that HASCI transplants way lower hairs/graft than others. In fact 1.3 hairs/graft seems to be about the average per session. I dont have any data on variance per patient, but an interesting prediction based on this number might be that you've lost 1.3 * your number of grafts, 800 in your case, hairs. So my prediction is that if you count just your donor loss, you'd have lost about 800 * 1.3 hairs = 1040 hairs !

Did you do any such counting of donor loss already ?

Did you do any such counting of donor loss already ?
    Sorry. That's gonna have to wait for the, possibly a very distant, future if you're counting on me to do it. I haven't given it much thought, besides my intention to compose the rest of the material around the 1 year mark.

Sorry. That's gonna have to wait for the, possibly a very distant, future if you're counting on me to do it. I haven't given it much thought, besides my intention to compose the rest of the material around the 1 year mark.
    Ok. Well personally I don't care too much. We've seen the patient photo's where it was 100% certain that they took out the whole graft, unlike the story they're always telling of how they're splitting it and are supposed to leave stem cells behind. That's obviously not happening, so no regrowth is possible. We've seen Dean Saunders who had a depleted donor after 3 sessions and had a body hair transplant done because his donor was gone. So there's no doubt in my mind as to what the result will be. However it would have been nice to also prove this way that it's all a lie.

Anyway, thanks for your time.

Ok. Well personally I don't care too much. We've seen the patient photo's where it was 100% certain that they took out the whole graft, unlike the story they're always telling of how they're splitting it and are supposed to leave stem cells behind. That's obviously not happening, so no regrowth is possible. We've seen Dean Saunders who had a depleted donor after 3 sessions and had a body hair transplant done because his donor was gone. So there's no doubt in my mind as to what the result will be. However it would have been nice to also prove this way that it's all a lie.

Anyway, thanks for your time.
    Right now I really really need to be concentrating on other things..... *Sigh* If you get sick of waiting, you can always try do your own analysis.

Hey everybody, almost 2016! It's been 7 months since my HASCI. And in case you all were wondering, just recently I got one step further and now the extracted grafts are all marked out on my "before" pictures. The job still needs to be one last time checked for errors, or someone *MIGHT* offer a little help with checking for errors, and then we're getting very close to knowing the grafts lost in the donor area.

For the 800 grafts they supposedly got, they made around 1400 or more donor holes. That means for 800 grafts, we have at least 1400 holes to compare between the "before"-pics and the "after"-pics. (However, some of these are certainly superficial wounds.) I wonder what the ratio has usually been in previous cases.

Hey everybody, almost 2016! It's been 7 months since my HASCI. And in case you all were wondering, just recently I got one step further and now the extracted grafts are all marked out on my "before" pictures. The job still needs to be one last time checked for errors, or someone *MIGHT* offer a little help with checking for errors, and then we're getting very close to knowing the grafts lost in the donor area.

For the 800 grafts they supposedly got, they made around 1400 or more donor holes. That means for 800 grafts, we have at least 1400 holes to compare between the "before"-pics and the "after"-pics. (However, some of these are certainly superficial wounds.) I wonder what the ratio has usually been in previous cases.
    My own ratio was about 20 drills for 12 extractions, so that's pretty much the same as your result. It's of course a key in the HASCI regrowth fable, people like Ironman on this site had mistaken failed extractions for the magic regrowth that HASCI promises.

My own ratio was about 20 drills for 12 extractions, so that's pretty much the same as your result. It's of course a key in the HASCI regrowth fable, people like Ironman on this site had mistaken failed extractions for the magic regrowth that HASCI promises.
    Hey, fresh start right? Where is he?

Hey, fresh start right? Where is he?
    He left this site once he realised he was wrong about regrowth. I think he had 3 HST's so his donor had taken quite a visible hit.