+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    Almost 2 months, yeah! Donor looks maybe a bit thicker than it did one month ago. Sorry, but you're gonna have to wait to September. Right now I have very, very much work. I might bring you the pre-op material sooner, but looks like whatever time-off I have goes into traveling etc. etc.
    Nah no worries mate. Personally I think it's a bit waste of time, we have enough proof that it doesn't work. But it would be the cherry on the cake to show it using a complete analysis of HST surgery.

I think what we need is the HASCI procedure to be immediately followed by a three week application of Follicept. Then in order for the hair follicles to begin regeneration, the head needs to be emerged in an ice bath, while wearing a laser helmet followed by onion and garlic therapy. that one's for you Arashi.

How are you doing mate ? Just checking up on you, since you're almost at the 3 months now so you could start doing the analysis, at least the pre-post surgery part and when that's finished you can do the rest. You are still planning to do this, right ?

hope it will not be like for Gaz and the guy will disappear, vanish, when it starts to be really interesting.

Very busy ATM... But I haven't been hit by a bus yet, no. I'll report back when there's something more substantial

you sounded way more motivated and ready to invest time and energy in this when opening your thread!
    funny how the outcome for HST follow-up is always kind of disappointing...

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    you sounded way more motivated and ready to invest time and energy in this when opening your thread!
    funny how the outcome for HST follow-up is always kind of disappointing...
    Cheer up! We're a just few days short of the planned three month mark! That said, a few conditions need to be met for the next round of photos

a) I should take the next photos at daytime - just like in the extraction photos, when I had the benefit of sufficient sunlight.
    b) I have been (and will be in the near future) during daytime at home only about once a week. If there aren't many sunny days, I should need the big light equipment for rent... which is kind of a big hassle, to scheduled two successive days in order to pick up and return them from a bit of a distance. (In any case, I am going to rent the big lights for the one-year photoshoot)
    c) Yeah I've been maybe too much of a perfectionist with fleshing out the "before" pictures. Finding the best ones was very hard, and some of the pictures had no markers. A lot of time in summer has gone into that, but now almost all the work is finished

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    Cheer up! We're a just few days short of the planned three month mark! That said, a few conditions need to be met for the next round of photos

a) I should take the next photos at daytime - just like in the extraction photos, when I had the benefit of sufficient sunlight.
    b) I have been (and will be in the near future) during daytime at home only about once a week. If there aren't many sunny days, I should need the big light equipment for rent... which is kind of a big hassle, to scheduled two successive days in order to pick up and return them from a bit of a distance. (In any case, I am going to rent the big lights for the one-year photoshoot)
    c) Yeah I've been maybe too much of a perfectionist with fleshing out the "before" pictures. Finding the best ones was very hard, and some of the pictures had no markers. A lot of time in summer has gone into that, but now almost all the work is finished
    You sound very determined to make this the one and only, final case on HASCI, I like that ! And I agree, one good case actually is all that's needed. As some people still seem to have some faith in HASCI, I would also really like to see this analysis happening. I'm very busy lately, but if I can be of any help, let me know please !

Hey AlmostUndone , sorry just to clarify, will you be shaving the donor prior to taking pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Hey AlmostUndone , sorry just to clarify, will you be shaving the donor prior to taking pictures?
    Yes of course!