+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Nice!

Thank you for doing this!

Here's what I'm currently doing. Having pizza and connecting:

Link

Angle differences getting smaller. Maybe there's some way to make counting still easier. I have to think what I'm gonna do next. Ideas?

EDIT: Ah sorry forgot to include one pair of pics for the middle section.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    Here's what I'm currently doing. Having pizza and connecting:

Link

Angle differences getting smaller. Maybe there's some way to make counting still easier. I have to think what I'm gonna do next. Ideas?
    Hey how are you doing AlmostUndone. Your link doesn't work. I've linked most of the pictures in my previous work already, although some were harder to link because of the angles, maybe you're talking about that ? Anyway about the pictures that I did link: I'm 100% confident they're linked correctly. It's quite easy to verify: the further away from the temples, the more the pre and post situations resemble and thus the easier it becomes to verify. But I guess you've already seen that and are now trying to link some of the pics that I didnt link ?

Good luck and let me know if I can help out with idea's !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Hey how are you doing AlmostUndone. Your link doesn't work. I've linked most of the pictures in my previous work already, although some were harder to link because of the angles, maybe you're talking about that ? Anyway about the pictures that I did link: I'm 100% confident they're linked correctly. It's quite easy to verify: the further away from the temples, the more the pre and post situations resemble and thus the easier it becomes to verify. But I guess you've already seen that and are now trying to link some of the pics that I didnt link ?

Good luck and let me know if I can help out with idea's !
    What are you talking about angles, angles? I used those same wound pictures, and the angles seem to match very well with the after-pictures. Just look:
    Link

I'm not quite done yet (still working on the purple guidelines/flocculation). Everything was done from scratch.

What are you talking about angles, angles? I used those same wound pictures, and the angles seem to match very well with the after-pictures. Just look:
    Link

I'm not quite done yet (still working on the purple guidelines/flocculation). Everything was done from scratch.
    Hey, great work ! I'm also happy that you're starting from scratch. One of my problems was that there are still some errors in my work and that I haven't found them yet. I mean sometimes you start working from the left and when you then go from the right to that point, it 'should add up', but in my work it sometimes doesnt. So I'm sure it would be best if you just neglect my work and only look at it when you're done, so you dont make the same errors.

What I mean with angles: I initially thought that if I'd rotate the pictures to get the same perspective, that also the angles of the hairs would match. I mean in 1 pic for example all hair points down, so I figured that if I'd rotate another pic of pretty much the same area, that the hairs would also point down. But this is not the case for some pics. I think this is because of the differences in angle that you had between your camera and your hair. Anyway it complicates comparing the pics because either the perspective changes (two hairs that were vertically aligned are not vertically aligned anymore) or the direction of the hair changes, which makes comparison much harder.

Only some pics have this problem though.

Which one is pic one?

Which one is pic one?
    Where I said '1 pic' I implied 'some pic'. I am not at home right now but I will post an example of what I mean.

Anyway good to see you're working on this, I had given up hope to get a good analysis of recipient but we might get there now. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Where I said '1 pic' I implied 'some pic'. I am not at home right now but I will post an example of what I mean.

Anyway good to see you're working on this, I had given up hope to get a good analysis of recipient but we might get there now. Good luck!
    You did good work here Arishi. It's pretty apparent that HASCI is a failure at donor regeneration.

Now we have to hope that Pilofocus will result in donor regeneration. I think there's a good chance Pilofocus will achieve good donor regeneraton. Are you going to do a Pilofocus hair transplant if Dr. Wesley reports excellent donor regeneration?

And if Dr. Wesley reports excellent donor regeneration are you going to investigate his results like you're doing with HASCI?

I made a promise for an update.

Actually, the analysis for the left side of my recipient was just completed:

Link

The after-situation reveals 676 hairs grown out. Included was a total of 375 holes and wounds they made. And 1.8 hairs per hole/wound is the average. (You can find the numbers chart annexed within the image file.)

There isn't much else to do there. I might still loot for some better quality "after" pics. Secondly, I find the doctor sometimes had the grafts placed very very close to still existing hairs; this would mean that included into the result are sometimes some original hairs which existed previously to the procedure. (For example, what about wound #183?) Nitpicking the "before procedure" -pics could tell us that the total of new hairs is slightly less than 676.