+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

You could start with those, although I didn't take much time into rotating them for you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ndum281016.jpg

Here's one picture so you can see more of the B4 angle:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...75/B4_more.jpg

Thanks mate, these are helpful indeed !

One week per temple was a bit too optimistic it seems now, I figured I only needed 1 before and 1 after photo but that's impossible unfortunately sine there's no 1 photo that shows the whole area sharp enough. So we need several photo's. Luckily you've shot enough, so it's just a matter of time and dedication ...

So a little progress update, here's where I'm at right now:

After HST recipient photo's:
    www.hasci-exposed.com/after_B4_more.bmp
    www.hasci-exposed.com/after_B8.bmp
    www.hasci-exposed.com/after_B9_main.bmp (the 'main' after photo)
    www.hasci-exposed.com/after_B10.bmp

Before HST recipient photo's:
    www.hasci-exposed.com/before_main.bmp (the 'main' before photo)
    www.hasci-exposed.com/before2.bmp

As you can see, I've used 2 before photo's and 4 after photo's. As we need to determine how much new hairs were added to your recipient, the after photo quality for the recipient needs to be better than the before photo's, which are only needed to pinpoint the new grafts. Hence I needed 4 after photo's and 'only' 2 before photo's.

As you can see in the main before photo: www.hasci-exposed.com/before_main.bmp I've mapped the whole area. The only part that's not mapped in much detail is the temple part, this is because it's really hard to map. To me it SEEMS that most/all of the hairs there died and got replace with fresh donor ones, because the hairs are mostly very thin in the before photo's and very thick in the after photo's. So I'm tempted to count all hairs in that area as new ones. Luckily these are all singles, so if there's an error there it doesn't skew the result too much.

Anyway I'll now only need to go over the whole area again, add missing circles and count everything. But I'm tired of all this right now, will continue next week and do something else with my free time than count hairs, for a change

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Anyway I'll now only need to go over the whole area again, add missing circles and count everything. But I'm tired of all this right now, will continue next week and do something else with my free time than count hairs, for a change
    That's a good idea probably. I'm surprised how well you're doing. I feel like that everything would have taken twice as long for me. I might compile the last 'wound' pictures soon just in case!

Tip: For counting purposes, it's not necessary to map all of the blue areas, as 99% of their surface show no new hairs.

My latest progress update:

After HST recipient photo's:
    www.hasci-exposed.com/after_B4_more_LEFT.bmp
    www.hasci-exposed.com/after_B8.bmp
    www.hasci-exposed.com/after_B9_main.bmp (the 'main' after photo)
    www.hasci-exposed.com/after_B10_RIGHT.bmp

Before HST recipient photo's:
    www.hasci-exposed.com/before_main.bmp (the 'main' before photo)
    www.hasci-exposed.com/before2.bmp

@Almostundone: do you have a way of linking one of the wound pictures to a before or after picture ? This would be extremely helpful ! Right now, it's sometimes really hard to see if there's a new graft or if it's just the same graft as before (especially if there's a graft with 'lighter' colour in the before picture, it might be that it's a dying graft and if there's a much 'darker' graft in pretty much the same spot, it looks like a new graft, but we can't know 100% sure. A link with the wounds pictures would remove the doubt here).

Anyway all this is a huge job, I'm not sure how much time I'll have the coming weeks but I guess this is going to take a while ...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    @Almostundone: do you have a way of linking one of the wound pictures to a before or after picture ? This would be extremely helpful ! Right now, it's sometimes really hard to see if there's a new graft or if it's just the same graft as before (especially if there's a graft with 'lighter' colour in the before picture, it might be that it's a dying graft and if there's a much 'darker' graft in pretty much the same spot, it looks like a new graft, but we can't know 100% sure. A link with the wounds pictures would remove the doubt here).
    I don't. Sorry.

HASCI seems to have achieved a very good result with Wesley Sneijder...

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    I don't. Sorry.
    Well I have been staring for hours at the wounds pictures, just couldn't figure out how to link them to the before/after pictures but I've just managed to do it ! Exciting stuff, I was getting bored with this, but now that I've managed to link the wound pictures, it's become so much easier AND will yield a much better result ! I already noticed that not all transplanted grafts survived (like HASCI always claimed), this is what made the linking harder.

I'll upload the linked pictures soon

Here is how the wounds link into to the after picture:

http://www.hasci-exposed.com/after_B10_RIGHT.bmp
    http://www.hasci-exposed.com/wounds - EDIT.bmp

* Yellow circles: grafts I've found via the wounds picture
    * White circles: grafts I had located already via the previous method
    * Red circles: grafts that didnt make it
    * Green circles: grafts that were not transplanted but simply were there already.

Man, I'm quite excited, this speeds up the process big time AND makes it so much better I must admit, the idea of giving up was going through my mind, if you just compare after to before pictures, you'll never know 100% sure if a graft was new or not, IF there was a graft in the before picture that died and HASCI put a new one in roughly the same spot. But now with the wounds pictures we can pinpoint them all and we simply know for sure

Wtf, how was that done? Very nice. Here are more wound pictures:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...s_right_95.jpg

Ps. There is a semi-permanent red spot in the upper-right corner of the upper-right image. Maybe you can use it to link the wound pics to the before pics?