+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

As someone who did an hst, my position was always innocent until proven guilty.

However, in the light of new evidence i must agree that to come up with some sort of acceptable regeneration figure we would need to see a very thick receipient. Something that i never seen with hasci.

At this point i think a class action becomes the most logical resolution as if we see no regeneration this becomes pure scam. I hope we have any documentation of 80% regeneration claims by hasci.

Any updates ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Any updates ?
    Nada. I never got home in time to get the right amount of light from outside, and the next two weeks are gonna be pretty tight for me. Damn.

Great job AlmostUndone and Arashi !
    @ Arashi from the analysis do you think they're splitting the follicle or just removing the whole thing (i.e. an fue with smaller punch)?

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks View Post
    @ Arashi from the analysis do you think they're splitting the follicle or just removing the whole thing (i.e. an fue with smaller punch)?
    Most certainly they split it. It's what we saw from the petridish photo's before and it's what we see here: 3 hair grafts growing back as 1 or 2 hair graft is most common.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks View Post
    He is using a smaller punch to partially split them in a vertical manner. Not manipulating the hair follicle structure itself further in vitro AFAIK.

If the hair follicle is split horizontally it can apparently regenerate and quite often too, however the hair follicle will grow back thinner (diameter decrease); http://drcarloswesley.com/T/06082014.pdf.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    He is using a smaller punch to partially split them in a vertical manner. Not manipulating the hair follicle structure itself further in vitro AFAIK.

If the hair follicle is split horizontally it can apparently regenerate and quite often too, however the hair follicle will grow back thinner (diameter decrease); http://drcarloswesley.com/T/06082014.pdf.
    I remember Dr Nigam tried that, he failed. But he's an idiot so not sure what to think of it. I also remember that Dr Aaron Gardner said on this forum that he thought it would be possible to dissect the follicle under a microscope and make 2 out of 1 that way. He also said that it's not feasible to do so because of the man hours needed, I think he predicted 5 minutes per follicle, so 12 per hour, so rougly 100 hairs for 1 day of work, so that's not feasible unfortunately. Maybe with some machine/robot though...

But splitting them vertically, blindly, like HASCI does, that's not working for sure. Hopefully AlmostUndone has some time for us in the coming weeks, so we can see the results

I had huge plans to do it next weekend, but I was just booked there to a very occasional side-job o' mine. However.... the following next weeks look veeery promising.

I'm still probably gonna depend on daylight. So there's another variable.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    I had huge plans to do it next weekend, but I was just booked there to a very occasional side-job o' mine. However.... the following next weeks look veeery promising.

I'm still probably gonna depend on daylight. So there's another variable.
    Ok good to hear the next weeks look promising ! Good luck !

Today I shot the recipient. Obviously it will take a while to make the necessary connections, and then we can see if we have enough pictures to answer the question in this thread's title