+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reasonable eating habits have a great influence on you

Thumbs up Get informed first

I think you should go see a doctor first and get a bunch of bloodwork done first to rule out any medical issues due to hair loss. Then decide your avenue of treatment.

Provillus does contain 5% or 2% formula of Minoxidil for men and women. Although it is topical (on the skin), there are warnings regarding side effects due to prolonged use like that if you took the pills. Minoxidil is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication which can cause dry cough, sharp or stabbing chest pain; chest pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling; trouble breathing (especially while lying down);swelling in your legs, ankles, or feet;rapid weight gain of 5 pounds or more,etc ...these I just pulled off their webpage.

For 3 years, my husband was on another vasodilator drug (propecia) which is said that a side effect is hair regrowth. It was very expensive, he kept getting balder and he started to have dizzy fainting spells. Our of desperation, we jumped on this product on Facebook...and 2.5 months later of shampooing with naturally based vegan products, his hair grew back. So I joined the company for the discount but ended up selling it because I had a lot of people wanting the same results.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20507534_327118254413914_9039188852907966182_o.jpg

Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	53333  

Hi maryclark, in your question you said that you are losing your hair due to stress. I don't know exactly stress is a reason of hair loss. But you have to find the reason behind hair loss. so you must contact with a good doctor and do same as doctor recommended you for hair loss. On the other side you can do yoga and exercise. Take healthy diet. If you loss hair continuously and going to bald than I recommend you to go for hair transplant. Because hair transplant is a treatment that help you to gain back your natural hair.

As you are under aged so its better to look for treatments for hair loss. Never think about hair transplant. Yes you can buy provillus. But I will suggest you to concern good doctor for hair loss treatment. Because they will give you better suggestion than others.

Along with all the suggestions mentioned, do not forget to drink good amount of water everyday, the ultimate elixir.

You need to find out the root cause of your hair loss first. If you are sure, stress is the reason you will get benefit from good nutrition and stress reduction.

Glass Company