Hair Loss Problem - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Hair Loss Problem

I am 18 years old and I have started losing my hair due to constant stress. Do you think with the help of provillus i can reduce this hair loss? Should I buy provillus or not?

You need to find out the root cause of your hair loss first. If you are sure, stress is the reason; you will get benefit from good nutrition and stress reduction. Eating foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as tuna and salmon, can help. Some nutritionists recommend taking a B vitamin complex supplement; we need B vitamins to help our bodies deal with stress. Up your intake of zinc through diet or supplements, this could also help. I would prefer to confirm the diagnosis from a doctor as there are many types of stress related hair loss such as alopecia areata, Telogen effluvium.
    As far as Provillus is concerned, I personally think it is an over-hyped product with no out of the world ingredient but biotin, vitamin B6 and other multi-nutrients. Price is obviously exorbitant for no added benefit.

Yes you can buy provillus..

Instead of buying provillus,you can try to change your eating habits and can try for meditation. if you rae so confirm that its because of stress so you must try to reduce your stress this will automatically help you to reduce your hair fall.

You can try to connect with Hair Plants India. They are the most experienced consultants in this field and you will definitely get a solution here.

Yes you can buy provillus but also concern with HT doctors.

You really need to know the cause or root of your hair loss problem. I don't think it is advisable to buy or purchase products and use it without your doctor's supervision or approval. It's important that you consult an expert first before trying a hair product.

Take good care of your hair in order to reduce hair loss. You should see a doctor rather than self-diagnosing & know what the cause actually is. If its due to stress then stress makes an existing condition worse. So you should try and ease your stress by getting good amount of sleep, as lack of sleep can contribute to both mental and physical stress. See to your diet & make sure you don't skip any meals. A good exercise can help beat stress.

Its only after having tried stuff that can curb hair loss & stress and which even benefit your overall health, that you should go for the supplements like provillus.

Quote Originally Posted by keren View Post
    Take good care of your hair in order to reduce hair loss. You should see a doctor rather than self-diagnosing & know what the cause actually is. If its due to stress then stress makes an existing condition worse. So you should try and ease your stress by getting good amount of sleep, as lack of sleep can contribute to both mental and physical stress. See to your diet & make sure you don't skip any meals. A good exercise can help beat stress.

Its only after having tried stuff that can curb hair loss & stress and which even benefit your overall health, that you should go for the supplements like provillus.
    I totally agree that you should see a doctor and let him know your issue so he can give you proper medications. Don't ever purchase products that you are not so familiar and not sure if it fits your needs.

Firstly check your main reason of hair loss like u said STRESS. In women there are many reason of hair fall and first is Stress, Skipping meals - because of work load.
    Do exercise daily or yoga which one you like.
    Take proper diet.
    Take oil massage twice in a week and use herbal shampoo.
    Hair spa is a good for clean our hair- take once in a month , but be sure that it's not harmful. I personally go for herbal spa.
    Try all these nd see result after month.