Threaded View

Sorry to disappoint you or anyone following, but I only had a month supply of this treatment and clearly it did nothing. It's clear Follicept wasn't accurate when they stated hair growth in as little as 12 days, but I'm ok with that. Nothing in the form of treatments can show results that fast. More importantly, no treatment is used for just 4 weeks and then stopped that created results. That being said, what did you expect? Full hair regrowth or significant results after 4 weeks? Lol.

I've seen Devon's pictures and I personally don't see or believe he has experienced any results. I actually think his hair looks worse, but I won't discredit his belief since it's his hair and he sees it everyday. Just remember, he has also used this treatment much longer than I have and over a greater period of time.

That being said, I still see no evidence of results or progress from any photo's on their website. I just don't think this is the answer, but Devon and his team are fantastic people with extremely high ethics. Great, great people.

Myself? No results, no progress, and not much of anything to report. I'm just trying to hold onto what I have everyday. In addition, to post more photos at this point would not be beneficial to anyone. There has been no change (actually maybe a tad worse) from my last photos to now. Zero.

I also wouldn't expect anything in terms of progress moving forward. 4 weeks of treatments isn't going to show anything, especially anything you or I deem as significant or cosmetically appealing. Think about that for a second, 4 weeks of treatment. What could possibly grow hair in that time?

So again, sorry, nothing to report.