Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

Jeremy Piven's Hair Transplant Scar Revealed |Star Wants To Keep it Under Wraps

The "Entourage" star tells TMZ he got that relatively fresh looking, temple to temple linear scar doing theater work back in the day. Okay, that sounds logical.
    Attached Files
  • Delphi
    • Mar 2009

Does he really expect people to believe that? I’m speechless. Everyone knows he has hair issues. What's the big deal Piven?

Comment

• JeffLB
      • Jan 2010

more power to him, why can't he have a hair transplant?

Comment

• Buckerine11
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JeffLB
        more power to him, why can't he have a hair transplant?
        No one gives a rat's ass that he got a HT. It's just pathetic that he's lying about it. If celebrities came out with their HT news, alot of men wouldn't be so self conscious about getting them.

Comment

• ThomasW
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Buckerine11
          No one gives a rat's ass that he got a HT. It's just pathetic that he's lying about it. If celebrities came out with their HT news, alot of men wouldn't be so self conscious about getting them.
          I completely agree, if celebs would just come out and say that they had something cosmetic done, it wouldn't be such a big deal for other people to do it. They all try to hide or deny that they had anything done to improve their appearance, which makes normal people feel less good about themselves. Average people feel like they aren't good enough looking and only people who look perfect can be stars. blah blah blah, and if some average has surgery they feel like they did something wrong. You got a hair transplant, big deal. You made yourself feel better and feel better. What's possibly wrong with that? Same goes for any other cosmetic surgery imo.

Comment

• JeffLB
            • Jan 2010

you can't always believe the tabloids. Because they could have asked his publicist and they didnt want to talk about it.... but thats hollywood.... i personally wouldnt want to advertise it if it were me... but you dont see me prancing around the beach with camera's blasting left and right!

Comment

• mattj
              Doctor Representative
              • Oct 2009

Being a celeb doesn't make you any less shy about revealing these things. In fact, they have a bigger audience than anyone to announce to, so I don't blame them for the denials. I don't think famous people have an obligation to make us ordinary folk feel better.
              I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• Buckerine11
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mattj
                Being a celeb doesn't make you any less shy about revealing these things. In fact, they have a bigger audience than anyone to announce to, so I don't blame them for the denials. I don't think famous people have an obligation to make us ordinary folk feel better.
                You're right in that they have no such obligations, but they're simply perpetuating the very image that they're so desperately hiding from - the shame of a HT.
                If male celebrities began to admit their procedures, then the stigma would slowly dissipate.

Comment

• mattchless
                  • Oct 2009

Am i just naive, or is that scar unusually bad? It looks a little Frankenstein-esque with the redness and jagged nature around the sides. I would expect a multi-millionaire to have gotten the best care possible, especially with an investment so exposed to the limelight. Are all FUT scars this way?

Comment

• Winston
                    • Mar 2009

No that’s a really bad one. I wonder who did that to him?

Comment

Working...