Thread: Propecia diary

Threaded View

Default Propecia diary

I'm a 21 year old male that has had, in the past, very thick hair. I noticed my hair became thin within the past 3 years but never really noticed how much till it became apparent. The thinning is worst at the temples, showing scalp.

I dreaded the fact that I should take propecia but I did it, after weighing the pros and cons. This will be my diary to help those who wish to decide whether to take it or not. I will start by updating this diary daily for the first week. Then weekly every other week.

Day 0: Obtained my propecia for 40$ without prescription (my country is weird). I plan to take it at night before I sleep to see if I wake up feeling different. At 12:00 a.m. I take the pill and for a brief moment I have a panic attack. It was as if everything zoomed out for a few seconds before I relaxed. To think I would take this pill that may ruin my life for something like hair.

Day 1: I wake up with morning wood. I am paranoid that the drug may have done something to me already. No matter how much I focus on my genitals and become paranoid, they seem normal. Nothing abnormal. I feel fine. When I come home I have sex with my GF. Nothing feels or has been abnormal. The itchiness of my scalp has subsided. The pain with which I felt by pulling my hair has been largely reduced. I take the second pill at 12:00 a.m.

Day 2 coming today.I will also post a picture of my hair by the end.