Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ziggyz123
    • Feb 2015

Who does the best hairlines in the U.S

Hey guys, trying to get my hairline fixed ASAP. I'm looking to use a doc preferably on the east coast because I'm located in NJ. I can't use dr. Feller because his fue price is to high.

My budget is $10,000.00 and I think I will need about 1,800 grafts..

That's all !
  • Ziggyz123
    • Feb 2015

Bump for some help!

Comment

• csoul
      • Apr 2013

Dr. Rahal without doubt. Not in US but in Canada East Coast and relatively close to you. He will cover most of your travel expenses and will be very close to your budget. In US it is hard to say, most doctors are very conservative but probably Cole could be a good option.

Another Dr with amazing results is Lorenzo in Spain if you want to take a nice vacation and have your HT at the same time.

Good luck.

Comment

• Gunther
        • Mar 2015

Rahal in Ottawa Canada, or else Bisanga or feriduni in Belgium. 1,800 grafts should cost you around 7,000 euros in Belgium

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

Hi, I represnt Dr Feller and appreciate he is expensive in comparison to others. If you wish to stay on the east coast of US have your considered Dr William Lindsey ( Dr Fellers partner) in Washington as he is $8 a FU for FUE and does larger session sizes and also if patients have genuine finance problems, he is always happy to help where he can based on my experience of representing him too and helping his patients. If I can help further feel free to email me.

Best
          Spex
          Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• morelocks
            • Jul 2009

how come you didnt just go to cole mate? I remember reading a thread where people gave you his summer reduced rates

his a good doc.

Comment

• Ziggyz123
              • Feb 2015

Hey morelocks, sorry I didn't respond sonnet to this thread. I didn't chose Cole because I really want to have a dense packed hairline. I LOVE fellers hairlines, but can't afford his fue. Rahal has great hairlines as well but seems to be a little out of my price as well. Traveling to Belgium seemed to be a decent option, but i have no one to go with me and it makes me apprehensive being there alone!

Comment

• sarahjee
                • Apr 2015

yeah this awesome to have such a nice ..

Comment

• morelocks
                  • Jul 2009

i dont rate the belgium doc

Feller is decent. It just my personal opinion that you should go to someone who 1000% lives and breaths and FUE and only does this. Feller does FUE and also Strip

I have never used Cole but i have read and see some good stuff from him

I have used Dr woods who is very good but can no way recommend him for a top dense packed hairline

My personal favourites are Cole and Dr Zontos (i am 5 weeks post op zontos so your welcome to look at my results which i will post here)

Also if your under 35 i would seriously consider not going to dense on the hair line

Comment

Working...