+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It's only hair

So mostly it was more buzzed or extremely close? With me I have to use manual to remove all trace of hair given its patchy so I don't really have a choice but when u Bic I can get it so it's chromdome and you can't see the hairline. Although it's a daily shave to keep it that way.

Unless you mean you didn't like how the hairline disappeared with the #2 on the clippers, which I can obviously see problems that would arise there.

Well my hairline stayed in tact til about two years ago . I began balding on the vertex n it kinda just spread forward. So for awhile I could still see how it framed my face

Even bic'd you could tell? Huh I've never had that but my hair is pretty light so maybe that's part of it.

oh yeh i could tell. everyone else could too lol

You mentioned earlier with no hair you still did fine with young women I have to ask was that without the hairline you did fine too? I'm not like some guys who say baldness kills life but one of the concerns was young women given I'm only 19, yes I'm happy with the girl I'm with but you said also on a previous post it's different rocking shaved with a horseshoe, so I'm curious (and I hope I'm not asking too much information) did it matter much in regards to what young women thought of you or really seem to off put them?

in my experience a girl is more likely to go with a nw3 than a nw6. However theres plenty of other factors. facial n muscle aesthetics. awesome i was dating a really good looking middle eastern girl when i began shaving my head. just her being my girlfriend made other girls into me and look passed my baldness. but believe me, if i could go back to 19 i would of gotten on fin. you're luckier. you have other options like the topical antiandrogens. pick ur poison kind of thing

I know it's not a preference for girls but I didn't know if most considered a cue ball head a deal breaker as in no could never date him kinda deal. For me treatment won't work given mine is a condition affecting growth patterns leaving most of my hair in a long rest phase making it permanent, but it's still so patchy I have to shave her down all the way. Even if I could I wouldnt, it's some of the most iffy and side effect stricken treatments out there and it ain't worth it, if I can still get a very attractive young girl with no hair, I don't even care about it, the rest I have control over I just didn't know how it was recieved by most girls.

i mean you can still get an attractive girl. but it will be harder. girls dont get excited when they think about their own 20 year son losing their hair. i mean it's harsh but it's the truth. some girls will really just not want anything to do with you. But there are some very attractive girls out there who are surprisingly not swallow. It's what you settle with tbh. I know guys with norwood 1s who are in decent shape and date cows. why? they're just that beta. theres a girl right now who wants to leave her nw1 boyfriend and be with me but i find her rather annoying and try to avoid her. but im sure that makes her want me more. And that is a very important point. If you can get girls now its important to keep the inertia going. never be single. women arent attracted to single men. if a girl thinks other women want to sleep with you then its more likely she will want to sleep with you. and lastly know guys with hair will always have something you won't. it is a disability. they themselves might think or say negative thing to/about you. some girls might be into you but be embrassed to bring you home to her nw1 father. its good to embrace the negative feelings hearing all that brings. it makes you get over it quicker. im sorry to hear you have no real option at the moment. maybe one day cloning hairs will be something within reason. until then all youcan do is embrace it, own it.

I appreciate the help, although even so if the could cure it I probably wouldn't, I like shaved, and while some are put off by it others don't seem to care as much. All you need is one in the end anyway, at least for me it's looking for something real, and if they're embarrased to show me to her Dad than screw em they're both too immature especially the dad given his age.
    As far as the son thing my condition is well, conditional, I had exhaustion actual clinical kind and my body cut resources to non essential function, hell even my nails didn't grow for months. It took a long time to recover but threw the natural growth patter off (it's a long long story with big words) anyway so unless the kid went through something similar it isn't a genetic thing as least I'm told. Yes they wouldn't know this off the bat, but people say I look about 22 and pull it off well so I'm not too concerned.

Like I said I appreciate you sharing you're experiences and your honesty.

well goodluck, stay strong . im sure u'll land a good looking girl if you approach enough of them