It's only hair

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gmill09
    • Apr 2015

in my experience a girl is more likely to go with a nw3 than a nw6. However theres plenty of other factors. facial n muscle aesthetics. awesome i was dating a really good looking middle eastern girl when i began shaving my head. just her being my girlfriend made other girls into me and look passed my baldness. but believe me, if i could go back to 19 i would of gotten on fin. you're luckier. you have other options like the topical antiandrogens. pick ur poison kind of thing

Comment

• BeaveCake
      • Jan 2015

I know it's not a preference for girls but I didn't know if most considered a cue ball head a deal breaker as in no could never date him kinda deal. For me treatment won't work given mine is a condition affecting growth patterns leaving most of my hair in a long rest phase making it permanent, but it's still so patchy I have to shave her down all the way. Even if I could I wouldnt, it's some of the most iffy and side effect stricken treatments out there and it ain't worth it, if I can still get a very attractive young girl with no hair, I don't even care about it, the rest I have control over I just didn't know how it was recieved by most girls.

Comment

• gmill09
        • Apr 2015

i mean you can still get an attractive girl. but it will be harder. girls dont get excited when they think about their own 20 year son losing their hair. i mean it's harsh but it's the truth. some girls will really just not want anything to do with you. But there are some very attractive girls out there who are surprisingly not swallow. It's what you settle with tbh. I know guys with norwood 1s who are in decent shape and date cows. why? they're just that beta. theres a girl right now who wants to leave her nw1 boyfriend and be with me but i find her rather annoying and try to avoid her. but im sure that makes her want me more. And that is a very important point. If you can get girls now its important to keep the inertia going. never be single. women arent attracted to single men. if a girl thinks other women want to sleep with you then its more likely she will want to sleep with you. and lastly know guys with hair will always have something you won't. it is a disability. they themselves might think or say negative thing to/about you. some girls might be into you but be embrassed to bring you home to her nw1 father. its good to embrace the negative feelings hearing all that brings. it makes you get over it quicker. im sorry to hear you have no real option at the moment. maybe one day cloning hairs will be something within reason. until then all youcan do is embrace it, own it.

Comment

• BeaveCake
          • Jan 2015

I appreciate the help, although even so if the could cure it I probably wouldn't, I like shaved, and while some are put off by it others don't seem to care as much. All you need is one in the end anyway, at least for me it's looking for something real, and if they're embarrased to show me to her Dad than screw em they're both too immature especially the dad given his age.
          As far as the son thing my condition is well, conditional, I had exhaustion actual clinical kind and my body cut resources to non essential function, hell even my nails didn't grow for months. It took a long time to recover but threw the natural growth patter off (it's a long long story with big words) anyway so unless the kid went through something similar it isn't a genetic thing as least I'm told. Yes they wouldn't know this off the bat, but people say I look about 22 and pull it off well so I'm not too concerned.

Like I said I appreciate you sharing you're experiences and your honesty.

Comment

• gmill09
            • Apr 2015

well goodluck, stay strong . im sure u'll land a good looking girl if you approach enough of them

Comment

Working...