+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Like you quoted forums like this does not help people.
    Noticed that directly when i posted an non supplemental natural method, to reverse hair loss that i discovered by accident.
    I thought maybe it could help somebody but since 95% are drug users, the responses amazed me and how narrow minded people got.

Their strive to reach alpha male status (donīt know why) is quiet alarming, since finasteride increases testosterone i got a better understanding of their aggressive responses.
    There is far more to life like you said, than loosing hair but the media=society wants us to think otherwise and the drug companies uses our fear for beneficial reasons.
    Like i said, i really hope you will at least influence some people to think otherwise.
    Oh I agree the media plays it all up, I don't think on matters of appearance anyway that they full blown make it all up, I can admit looks matter a lot to me in a girl it's they initial spark, and I know they want the same. It's just when guys compare bald or shaved baled to something very repelling like obesity, yes we all have standards but hair shouldn't make or break you anymore than some people crappy nose or face etc. And I agree with the treatment being bad, with my condition I was told it was temporary, then I was told it's premature balding, then I was told no it was the temporary condition made permanent by my exhaustion at the time. In a hilarious post that Fred guy accused me of not knowing 'true baldness' because you know a shaved skinhead isn't true baldness haha. But through it all I'd done research about hairloss and knew treatment was way too iffy and affected aspects of a man much more important than hair. Anyway I thank you for helping be firsthand proof on this site that there are guys who lived a life without hair and did fine.

And anyone else reading I meant no offense, but those put all their chips on hair and are saying I was condescending etc I don't feel bad for, they are partially choosing what they get. I hope young guys experiencing hairloss take my advice and some hope from this post, in this age shaving your head is just another style. And it's only a problem if you walk around clearly showing it wasn't your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by BeaveCake View Post
    Oh I agree the media plays it all up, I don't think on matters of appearance anyway that they full blown make it all up, I can admit looks matter a lot to me in a girl it's they initial spark, and I know they want the same. It's just when guys compare bald or shaved baled to something very repelling like obesity, yes we all have standards but hair shouldn't make or break you anymore than some people crappy nose or face etc. And I agree with the treatment being bad, with my condition I was told it was temporary, then I was told it's premature balding, then I was told no it was the temporary condition made permanent by my exhaustion at the time. In a hilarious post that Fred guy accused me of not knowing 'true baldness' because you know a shaved skinhead isn't true baldness haha. But through it all I'd done research about hairloss and knew treatment was way too iffy and affected aspects of a man much more important than hair. Anyway I thank you for helping be firsthand proof on this site that there are guys who lived a life without hair and did fine.

And anyone else reading I meant no offense, but those put all their chips on hair and are saying I was condescending etc I don't feel bad for, they are partially choosing what they get. I hope young guys experiencing hairloss take my advice and some hope from this post, in this age shaving your head is just another style. And it's only a problem if you walk around clearly showing it wasn't your choice.
    I'm glad that woman likes you and is your gf. Good job mate! I'm sure you have a handsome face and good head structure.