X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fochapiv
    • May 2015

Balding primarily on my left side?

Hello,

I am 24 years old and have always had thin hair. I decided to take a picture of the side of my head today and it made me sick to my stomach. No one has ever mentioned that I have thinning, and actually get compliments on my hair quite frequently. There's really no family history of baldness. Please check pictures. It's now all I can think about.

Thank you
    Attached Files
  • Fochapiv
    • May 2015

Also, when I pull relatively hard on the thinner hairs nothing comes out.

Comment

• jamesst11
      • Jun 2014

you're thinning from the side of the head, but not on top? If so, that's not typical MPB. You may have some kind of alopecia other than MPB and should see a dermatologist. It's hard to tell from the pics what is exactly going on, but it looks like you have a pretty thick head of hair on the top?

Comment

• Fochapiv
        • May 2015

Originally posted by jamesst11
        you're thinning from the side of the head, but not on top? If so, that's not typical MPB. You may have some kind of alopecia other than MPB and should see a dermatologist. It's hard to tell from the pics what is exactly going on, but it looks like you have a pretty thick head of hair on the top?
        Yes the hair on top is pretty thick indeed. I always have trained my hair to go to the right and had a hard part buzzed in a couple hair cuts ago. Because of the long length of the hair on top I find those hairs in the bathroom, but never really find any small ones

Comment

• jamesst11
          • Jun 2014

See a good dermatologist.

Comment

• mpb47
            • Apr 2012

If it is mpb, it will become symmetrical in time. Mine started on right side and took about 1 year to about 1.5 years to start on the left side.

Comment

• janikhan
              • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Fochapiv
              Hello,

I am 24 years old and have always had thin hair. I decided to take a picture of the side of my head today and it made me sick to my stomach. No one has ever mentioned that I have thinning, and actually get compliments on my hair quite frequently. There's really no family history of baldness. Please check pictures. It's now all I can think about.

Thank you
              watch all spanish daramas here in HD quality

Comment

Working...