+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    to me? No, just a little less oily, it's all linked guys, hairloss is shit we don't even know what really give us the inflammation, we don't fully know how minox works, we don't know what make hair fall other then dht (even if you cut 100% dht we still can have some degree of hairloss) basically we know 50% of this condition and it really sucks
    Well one thing we do know is castrated men never go bald. So why would dut not stop MPB? Probably either timing by taking it too late into MPB process or Testosterone itself plays some role in MPB on top of DHT. Men that are castrated have much lower T levels and then DHT drops with it. id be really curious to see something like RU or CB combined with dut before MPB starts it probably completely prevent it because CB very importantly competes with T as well as DHT. Current treatments completely ignore T and actually raise it a decent amount which cant be good for hair.
    People cite things saying DHT hurts hair but how can T not do the same if hair has androgen receptors I mean both are androgens. T is in much higher amounts in men than DHT too

Well it's a good thing our shitty treatment ignore T, otherwise no one ever would use them , i guess some topical CB with small systemic would be ideal, but imagine if propecia would cut T aswell, no dermatologist ever would prescribe it

I know what that feels like. I've tried many shampoos and Body Shop Ginger shampoo did the trick for me. I dunno if it's the Piroctine Olamine or the Ginger in it that helps but for me it worked in getting rid of the inflammation.....btw I don't work for the Body Shop.

there is no scientific proof of relation between itching and mpb but my personal experience is whenever my balding accelerates i always suffer from itching on my head.