+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    How long does the credibility work regarding drugs or natural?
    The drugs have a life time expand since they are approved for a reason, but natural has to work directly and with scientific proof behind it?
    Its pointless talking about the proven treatments because we know they work. To me the natural route seems like most men starting to go bald would try first since its one thing under your control, and evidenced by the amount of bald men its hard for me to believe that makes a major difference in the outcome of MPB. I just feel like if anything we ate could stop MPB we would have found that in the previous couple hundred years with the number of men going bald each year. I know a lot of balding men that eat pretty good diets full of vegetables so if that worked why would anyone risk taking drugs?
    I dont know what you mean by natural but do vegetables need proof they work? People eat them anyways for health reasons. Selling a product for MPB is different and requires proof.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Its pointless talking about the proven treatments because we know they work. To me the natural route seems like most men starting to go bald would try first since its one thing under your control, and evidenced by the amount of bald men its hard for me to believe that makes a major difference in the outcome of MPB. I just feel like if anything we ate could stop MPB we would have found that in the previous couple hundred years with the number of men going bald each year. I know a lot of balding men that eat pretty good diets full of vegetables so if that worked why would anyone risk taking drugs?
    I dont know what you mean by natural but do vegetables need proof they work? People eat them anyways for health reasons. Selling a product for MPB is different and requires proof.
    I think my green diet for example is quiet powerful compared to your friends and my topical also (little off topic) but still.
    Natural products will never be approved for fighting hair loss, and you have to be narrow minded (not you personally) not to understand the pharma companies gain for our strive to keep or growing hair.

Since we are desperate they are going to feed on this for a long time, and as long itīs approved by FDA we swallow it because there is science behind it right?

Natural products will never be approved for fighting hair loss
    They will never be approved as long as they can't prove they work.*
    This isn't the first time I see you post here, and again you are writing in a conspiracy way, which I suppose is what I find frustrating.

and you have to be narrow minded (not you personally) not to understand the pharma companies gain for our strive to keep or growing hair.
    This goes for pretty much all business, when there is a product out in that field if you want to take marked shares your product usually can't be just slightly better. It has to be way better.
    https://youtu.be/zX7I_Rw8Q0I?t=233 If you don't believe me take Elon Musk's word for it.

The first one to come out with this product, will scream at the top of their lungs. So far, no one has made it for quite some time. In the hair transplant world, piloscopy would fit this requirement, it's basically scarless except from the incision, and it captures the entire follicles, which makes way more hair survive, and on top of that it is done far quicker I have heard.

I don't know if these next drugs in the line will be "that big". It seems to me the next big thing will come from stem cell research, which is a field with lots of resources getting poured in.
    And when that treatment/cure comes, it doesn't matter how big you are, since the opponent got a far superior product.

Since we are desperate they are going to feed on this for a long time, and as long itīs approved by FDA we swallow it because there is science behind it right?
    Maybe this applies to some people.

However, I think it is ironic that you throw in "desperate" because that is what you are if you go on something without evidence, you are running around completely blind and may seriously hurt yourself.

Yes, you actually have to prove your product. That's not a hard thing if it works. But, if your product does not work, if it's just talk the talk it will not get properly proved to work. So if you are a company like this, building on scams to appeal to the emotions rather than the non existing evidence you got, sneak in some conspiracy etc. full on irrational. But desperate people might fall for it, rational people will stick with what can be demonstrated to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenblastoise View Post
    They will never be approved as long as they can't prove they work.*
    This isn't the first time I see you post here, and again you are writing in a conspiracy way, which I suppose is what I find frustrating.

This goes for pretty much all business, when there is a product out in that field if you want to take marked shares your product usually can't be just slightly better. It has to be way better.
    https://youtu.be/zX7I_Rw8Q0I?t=233 If you don't believe me take Elon Musk's word for it.

The first one to come out with this product, will scream at the top of their lungs. So far, no one has made it for quite some time. In the hair transplant world, piloscopy would fit this requirement, it's basically scarless except from the incision, and it captures the entire follicles, which makes way more hair survive, and on top of that it is done far quicker I have heard.

I don't know if these next drugs in the line will be "that big". It seems to me the next big thing will come from stem cell research, which is a field with lots of resources getting poured in.
    And when that treatment/cure comes, it doesn't matter how big you are, since the opponent got a far superior product.

Maybe this applies to some people.

However, I think it is ironic that you throw in "desperate" because that is what you are if you go on something without evidence, you are running around completely blind and may seriously hurt yourself.

Yes, you actually have to prove your product. That's not a hard thing if it works. But, if your product does not work, if it's just talk the talk it will not get properly proved to work. So if you are a company like this, building on scams to appeal to the emotions rather than the non existing evidence you got, sneak in some conspiracy etc. full on irrational. But desperate people might fall for it, rational people will stick with what can be demonstrated to work.
    Iīm the desperate one?
    I did not say anything about conspiracy, but still the truth is natural products will never be proven as treatments: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/why...ral-substances

ahhhh yess, another random member who just joins the forum, and is now touting a new product to save hair loss. when will the bullshit stop ppl. let me just say what everyone is afraid to say NATURAL HAIRLESS PRODUCTS ARE BS, SHAMPOOS ARE BS. ONLY thing that works is MINOXIDIL and FIN/DUASTERIDE. everything else is a supplement to those big 2. If you want to keep hair, use the big 2. if you want to lose hair, ground, coverage etc, go the natural route.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    if you want to lose hair, ground, coverage etc, go the natural route.
    I don't think anyone wants to lose their hair, but they are aware of the costs. Drop in sexual libido, sexual dysfunction, testicular pain, ejaculation dysfunction and a chance of all of them being irreversible as well as the economic aspect and the fact of everyday or every other day.

Many wait for something better, and the wait is often for nothing.

Anyway that will probably be my last post in this thread, not very interested in broscience. If solid evidence is presented that's another story

Drop in sexual libido, sexual dysfunction, testicular pain, ejaculation dysfunction.

By the comments here probably the side effect label is going to expand.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    ahhhh yess, another random member who just joins the forum, and is now touting a new product to save hair loss. when will the bullshit stop ppl. let me just say what everyone is afraid to say NATURAL HAIRLESS PRODUCTS ARE BS, SHAMPOOS ARE BS. ONLY thing that works is MINOXIDIL and FIN/DUASTERIDE. everything else is a supplement to those big 2. If you want to keep hair, use the big 2. if you want to lose hair, ground, coverage etc, go the natural route.
    Fortunately I'm an exception to the rule! I've no links to these companies so I have nothing to gain. It's frustrating not having any way to prove my innocence but oh well.
    I'll be back in a month or so with a photo update either way. If it ends up working, compound your own version or get something similar. I don't care who you buy it from.

Hey Albalmal,

Any update? I've been following this thread and would like to know your feelings.

So this is the sort of shit that kills me, as a 25 year old, well aware of the risks of Fin, I'm left to question whether to even try it or just try to maintain with the topical kitchen sink approach and hold out for CB-03-01. Likely there is no cure around the corner, but if I tried Fin and ended up being one of those with apparently permanent side effects, I could never forgive myself.