An important from our friend Reflet

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hair Bear
    • Feb 2012

I hope this is not taken the wrong way but thank you for the above post it actually did give me some historical reference point and historical perspective beyond that not much else.

Would could say we have been at this since ~1550 B.C. and have still not come up with any solid results which is some what depressing but also funny if one maintains a sense of humor about it all.

What bothers me is that RU58841 has been around for that long and has not been approved by the FDA, TGA or any such group.

I have been around for a lot longer than I have been on this board and its amazing how quick time has gone by. I was once filled with so much hope and actually was elated to the point of tears and laughter all in one at the prospects of a cure (or so I thought at the time) being on the not to distant horizon (I don't even remember what it was now as it was obviously a mirage and more of an example of how naive I was). I'm not actually sure how I would react if cure would arrive in the not too distant future, I imagine many would experience some kind of emotional breakdown similar to that of someone regaining their hearing or vision again.

Comment

• FloydButterworth
      • May 2015

Originally posted by brocktherock
      October. My hair was going in a norwood 4V but Ive been on RU for over a year and have been on the big 3 for a few months. I've regrown most of my crown and saw huge improvement in my mid scalp. My Hairline improved but its still bad so Im gonna fill the frontal half of my head and stay on the treatments. If Replicel delivers then Im saved, if not then Ill just stay on my regiment til something else pops up. I've had zero side effects so I'd recommend RU with the big 3
      4000 is a lot of grafts, so you should get a nice result. Good luck!

Comment

• brocktherock
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by FloydButterworth
        4000 is a lot of grafts, so you should get a nice result. Good luck!
        Thank you, I think Dr. Rahal can do the most with those grafts too. I've never heard anything bad about him and I've really looked.

Comment

Working...