+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We are puppets?

Default We are puppets?

Why cant we think outside of the box?
    We trust the drug companies and there knowledge because they want to help us? http://www.drugwatch.com/dangerous-drugs.php

The same goes with all the snake oils or health beneficial companies
    http://drbenkim.com/articles-vitamins.html

I started to read instead of what actual greens or veggies i can take by my self instead, the real natural way.
    Hair loss is from both sides of my family, but i thought it has to be more to it than genetics.

I´m already close to have full hair since my last posted pictures, but nobody cares because the industry itself is stronger than we.

The reason I don't really buy that a healthy diet will make a difference, is because I see lots of extremely healthy people with great diets who are completely bold, and a lot of very unhealthy people with horrible diets that have a full head of hair. This especially struck me one time I talked to a middle aged heroin addict (I was working in a store at the time, long story) who had a perfect hair line.

We all have different kind of DNA´s .
    There is always going to be unhealthy persons with good, as above mentioned full set of hair.
    What kind of diet does your healthy friends use?

For me as an example regarding weight.
    I ate and i still can without gaining the single amount of extra weigh, due to my metabolism.

Poor example maybe, but i still think we lack something and it´s not what the pharmaceutical companies wants to talk about.

I dont have a lot of faith that diet will stop MPB, but if you had very minor slow MPB maybe its possible.
    Drugs exist because there are problems that cant be solved through diet/exercise alone if they could there would be no point. If every guy had NW 1 hair at 40 that ate healthy diets I think we would have caught on to that over the centuries of MPB existing.

Actually I would imagine most guys try diet first seeing as its one of the only things under your control. Before propecia I would imagine every guy tried that, and judging by the amount of bald men I would say it doesnt work that well. There used to be a guy called called immortal hair on regrowth forums that pushed a lot of supplements that he claimed to use to stop his hair loss and going that "natural route" instead. I think it turned out to be a scam. Waste of time IMO but diet cant hurt for health reasons anyway just dont expect to wake up as brad pitt 6 months from now.

Walk around for a while and observe people. It is very obvious that some people are genetically predisposed to MPB and some people simply are not. I am a very health conscience person, but, like every one else in this world, I also care about how I look. Scientific research has proven that the prevalence and receptor sensitivity to DHT is what causes MPB. This is why very few women experience this kind of balding, because of the lack of DHT. There may be some herbal remedies (saw palmetto, stinging nettles, etc...) That MAY have a very minimal effect and reducing this, but most of the people that have tried this, including myself, have had absolutely no benefit from it. All the nutrients in the world, even if consumed organically, or through a juicer, will never prevent MPB. Will it increase the health of still functional follicles, perhaps. Don't get me wrong, it is AWESOME you're doing this. It is good for you on so many levels... But to offer this method as a hope to reverse MPB to members of this forum... well, don't expect too much positive feedback. Most of us have already tried this, along with organic shampoos, inversion therapy and rubbing onion and apple cider vinegar on your head. The truth is, until they find an herb that internally acts as a potent anti androgen, the natural remedies we have thus far do not work.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Walk around for a while and observe people. It is very obvious that some people are genetically predisposed to MPB and some people simply are not. I am a very health conscience person, but, like every one else in this world, I also care about how I look. Scientific research has proven that the prevalence and receptor sensitivity to DHT is what causes MPB. This is why very few women experience this kind of balding, because of the lack of DHT. There may be some herbal remedies (saw palmetto, stinging nettles, etc...) That MAY have a very minimal effect and reducing this, but most of the people that have tried this, including myself, have had absolutely no benefit from it. All the nutrients in the world, even if consumed organically, or through a juicer, will never prevent MPB. Will it increase the health of still functional follicles, perhaps. Don't get me wrong, it is AWESOME you're doing this. It is good for you on so many levels... But to offer this method as a hope to reverse MPB to members of this forum... well, don't expect too much positive feedback. Most of us have already tried this, along with organic shampoos, inversion therapy and rubbing onion and apple cider vinegar on your head. The truth is, until they find an herb that internally acts as a potent anti androgen, the natural remedies we have thus far do not work.
    I understand your point. (I found my way)
    Just a reminder to people regarding magical pills that we take for everything nowadays.
    Off topic but still, we are consuming pills because they make a demand for profit reasons.

I think our immune system weakens due to all the headache, vitamin, pills etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    I understand your point. (I found my way)
    Just a reminder to people regarding magical pills that we take for everything nowadays.
    Off topic but still, we are consuming pills because they make a demand for profit reasons.

I think our immune system weakens due to all the headache, vitamin, pills etc...
    I think drugs exist solely to fill the role of when exercise/diet are not enough to overcome a problem people are having. Most people dont take cholesterol lowering medications until after diet/exercise are not enough